FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kahiki play set?
Kahiki play set?
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 1:59 pm   Permalink

Lets see, got the fireplace mug. COOL! Now all I need is a set of Kahiki Moai mugs, a fountain mug. A Village Dining Room cookie jar, a Molokai Hut cookie jar, Some plastic palm trees and a cool vinyl mat with the floor plan on it and I'll be all set. Just like Play'n Hot Wheels when I was a kid. Just wishful thinking I guess

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 2:19 pm   Permalink

This was as close as I could get with what little I had to work with. The salt and pepper shakers seem to be having a really good time though.

(I've got to get over this cold so I can go back to work.)

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 2:34 pm   Permalink

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-19 6:57 pm   Permalink

LOL...shades of Barbie & Ken posing. Great job you two...I especially love the little table with umbrella and chairs.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 8:50 pm   Permalink

Okay guys - I reeeeaaally need to know where youse got those tiny tiki bar pieces!!
Are they Barbie or Bratz playsets or what?

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 05:03 am   Permalink

They came from the My Scene Guava Gulch play set, which I believe was one of Mattel's early attempts to compete with the Bratz.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 06:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-20 05:03, Tiki-Kate wrote:
They came from the My Scene Guava Gulch play set, which I believe was one of Mattel's early attempts to compete with the Bratz.

Here is one on Craigslist:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tag/423284166.html

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 10:15 am   Permalink

That's right on the nose PTD. From 2003. I borrowed it from my daughter.

Kabuddhabuddha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-21 12:54 pm   Permalink

Here is my Kahiki playset. going to have a rum runner out of it soon.

View Profile of Kabuddhabuddha Send a personal message to Kabuddhabuddha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 2:43 pm   Permalink

The ingenuity of TCers never ceases to amaze! Great pics guys! Does anyone have a photo of their Kahiki mug done up in mood lighting, so it looks like the original, all mysterious and awesome? I'd take a snapshot myself, except both of my digital cameras take horrible low light shots.

Keep the pics coming!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 3:21 pm   Permalink

Like this?

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 3:32 pm   Permalink

Or these?

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 4:07 pm   Permalink

Yes, that's more like it! How about with an up-light shot, and somehow get the eyes to glow red? We have the technology!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-04 12:04 pm   Permalink

That's too funny! Laughing my a$$ off over here....

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation