FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 7 is Nov. 8th-11th! UPDATE: Mug release at FI, Webcast announcement
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 7 is Nov. 8th-11th! UPDATE: Mug release at FI, Webcast announcement
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 11:50 am   Permalink

Watched you take that photo live last night/early this morning Randy. I had some freelance work on the plate and needed a break from the grind.
The Mai Tais looked good.

What we really want to know is what was in the Kinkos Box? It seemed to be the center of attention last night.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 11:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-09 11:50, Lake Surfer wrote:
Watched you take that photo live last night/early this morning Randy. I had some freelance work on the plate and needed a break from the grind.
The Mai Tais looked good.

What we really want to know is what was in the Kinkos Box? It seemed to be the center of attention last night.

Hey Lake whatever was in the Kinko's box of mystery was almost sacrafised to the god of bartenders after Unga spilled a flaming drink over aforementioned box and his hand. Speaking of fiery things, Tikitastic had some interesting video of a Burning Ohana Hut taken last Wednesday at Forbidden Island. I think we need to nudge him to post it on youtube. What ya say Tikitastic would ya please!

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 12:37 pm   Permalink

Yeah, Tikitastic, you need to post that video on Youtube.

Oh hey, some SoCal peeps are starting to straggle into town! Things are startin' to pop around here, daddio. I'm goin to shovel off a space for some house guests, then it's off to meet the van at Forbidden Island!!! By the way, good times last night. And great pics, Randy - so glad you were able to make it out to the crawl. See you guys in a few!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 1:00 pm   Permalink

i'll be in and out of the crawl... not sure how i'm getting around without a DUI

but i did drive up and have a tuck load of goodies available in the east bay, just ask what i brought... maybe some Mai Tai/fogcutter/navygrog/zombie trading could be had.....

see ya soon.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 1:03 pm   Permalink

Hey anybody from the South Bay want to carpool? I would like to get back into Santa Cruz at a decent hour tonight. (before 4:00 am) PM if interested.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 2:31 pm   Permalink

Wow!
What an incredible night Thursday was, Friday morning not so much. I was rudely awakened by a call.
It was my liver informing me that after years of posturing and sabre rattling we would no longer be "working" together. I'll skip the details but let's just say the "conversation" went lowbrow in a hurry. It spiraled downward into name calling("you should've called yourself Tai TWO On"). And just like that he was gone. But not before convincing the part of my brain that prevents headaches to join him.

Sad? Sure, a little, but the fog has lifted and tonight's already lookin' good.
Nothing but blue skies ahead.

Well, I've got to go practice my speech slurring, tonight's gonna be a big one.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-09 3:01 pm   Permalink

Oh, and I forgot to thank Party Schottenheimer for being our designated driver. That's no easy feat around such amazing cocktails.
So once again, Thanks Party.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
panda

Posted: 2007-11-09 9:36 pm   Permalink

here are some pictures from last night at the martini monkey

the three drinks i had,

cucumber limey,

pineapple basil martini (my favorite of the night!),

pomtini,

and atleast he enjoys what he does,

yah!
panda

View Profile of panda Send a personal message to panda      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 02:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-09 11:34, Chongolio wrote:

A shot of you folks watchin' us on the live stream

Back atcha!

I love the web cam! It makes me realize how much I am missing... I really have to go next year (I say that every year, I know... but I'm heading to NYC next week and I'm scraping my pennies...)

Here's some of my fave highlights from Thursday...

Trick photography!

Cheers to Beers!

Hanford is a safe driver...

What's in the box?

Name tags!

Fire! Bad!

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-11-10 08:49 am   Permalink

I just bought tons o fixin's for Bloody Marys on Sunday at FI- we'll have custom garnishes!

Plus the usual array of toys for booze-addled minds.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 11:55 am   Permalink

We're up, going to grab some grub, then headin' over to the crawl! Wooooooooooooo!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 12:22 pm   Permalink

Ack! We might have our first casualty. I woke up this morning, not so much hung over as caught-a-cold. The usual suspects: coughing, sore throat, achy joints.

Will someone save me a mug?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 1:08 pm   Permalink

Oh No! Then who's gonna make my voodoo priestess?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 4:23 pm   Permalink

Hey all I got a stream going and a bunch of friends are playin music Check it out at when the Crawl cam is between venues:
Click Me

link fixed,Thanks Teakey

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: chongolio 2007-11-11 10:07 ]

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 7:15 pm   Permalink

Click Me

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation