FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Hey, I think I saw Gecko!
Hey, I think I saw Gecko!
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-04 11:21 am   Permalink

http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/cameras/waikiki_beach/waikiki.htm

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-04 11:34 am   Permalink

That is cool!

View Profile of BONBONVIC Send a personal message to BONBONVIC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-04 1:40 pm   Permalink

Wish I was there right now!

Poly-Pop *

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-04 2:12 pm   Permalink

I watched that with a frozen tear in my eye!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-05 11:03 am   Permalink

Want more? Check this out!

http://gohawaii.about.com/library/weekly/aa101298.htm

Poly-Pop *

Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-05 5:46 pm   Permalink

This one is my favorite:
http://hawaiilive.sheraton-hawaii.com/skr-cam.cfm

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-05 5:58 pm   Permalink

You guys couldn't have posted these cams at a better time. My current weather conditions are:

Tonight
Mainly clear and very cold
Low 16 F

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-07 3:39 pm   Permalink

I have now watched this at various times of the day and want to thank you for posting it as its a ton of fun! I've seen butt-pickers and stumbling drunks late at night, bikinis and men in speedos during the day, I watched them rake the sand early in the morning during sunrise, joggers, tons of photo takers galore. I may not have too much time but I like to pop in and watch once in a while! There sure are a lot of large people visiting Hawaii. Again thanks, I love this...

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-07 5:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-07 15:39, fartsatune wrote:
I have now watched this at various times of the day and want to thank you for posting it as its a ton of fun! I've seen butt-pickers and stumbling drunks late at night, bikinis and men in speedos during the day, I watched them rake the sand early in the morning during sunrise, joggers, tons of photo takers galore. I may not have too much time but I like to pop in and watch once in a while! There sure are a lot of large people visiting Hawaii. Again thanks, I love this...

No problem! I guess the voyuer in me gets a kick out of watching all these people too! - I actually check it everyday. As a matter of fact, a buddy of mine is leaving for Oahu tomorrow and staying until next weekend. I asked him to call me from his celfone when he gets to the Duke statue so I can see him and get jealous that its not me instead.

Maybe we can get Gecko to do the same thing? Would be cool to set up a day and time so us TC'ers can see it. That would be funny!

* * * The Polynesian Popster * * *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-02-07 17:37 ]

fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-15 2:41 pm   Permalink

Polynesian Pop, is the camera down? I have been looking for 2 days and just get a blue screen. Is it just my computer? Heeeeeeeelp!

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-15 8:33 pm   Permalink

Mr. Farts, I last looked at the camera on Friday a.m. and it was displaying video then. You might want to try viewing the page on another machine to see if it is indeed your p.c. having a problem.

Poly-Pop *

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation