FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Collecting Tiki ╗ ╗ The Original Rotting Flesh Drinking Mug by Munktiki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Original Rotting Flesh Drinking Mug by Munktiki
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-30 09:22 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-lee 2007-12-19 09:13 ]

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-30 11:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-30 09:22, tiki-lee wrote:
These are all kick ass mugs. I want one! Were they all sold @ the parking lot sale?

There were only seven at the Parking Lot sale, and they vanished so fast, I don't know what other numbers they were. KingsTieDye has his up on OM, so he prolly has his number on it. I don't think they've even been put up on the Munktiki site yet.

View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-30 12:36 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2007-09-30 12:55 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-01 06:43 am   Permalink

The Munktiki website now has pictures of about thirty of the mugs linked off their "new" page.

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-01 07:31 am   Permalink

And...... All of them are gone. I meant to have a look at them last night, but got roped into helping my kid with homework. Ah well, I have #19, and so far, it's the only ONE eyed one I've seen.

[ This Message was edited by: Nytshaed 2007-10-01 07:32 ]

View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderPeg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-01 1:27 pm   Permalink

These are so great!!!

My guests would be fighting for the privilege of drinking out of one of these babies...

"Everything tastes better in a Rotted Flesh Mug..."

View Profile of TraderPeg Send a personal message to TraderPeg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-01 1:28 pm   Permalink

ahhh the old one eye.......

had to break my wife imposed "mug buying hiatus" - with her approval of course! Got me #4 and I can hardly wait to see that beady little green stare...

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ScarabaTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-01 10:32 pm   Permalink

'Rotting Skin' is definitely awesome!! Way to go Munktiki.

I too was on a self-imposed 'mug hiatus' of sorts until I saw this design. I wanted to visit the website at 6pm Sunday when they were first up for sale, but I got home late and didn't view them until about 7pm...and most of them had already sold. I felt lucky to snag #36 and can't wait to see it!

"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough." ŚMark Twain

View Profile of ScarabaTiki Send a personal message to ScarabaTiki  Email ScarabaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-19 3:57 pm   Permalink

The second batch that went on sale @6pm last night sold out in seconds! I was waiting for them to appear on the web site and it was like trying to grab fireflies with chopsticks. DAMN IT

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-19 7:42 pm   Permalink

They went onsale at about 4 minutes to six my time, or by my clock anyway. I saw a couple I thought were OK, but nothing floored me. I have one already, so I think I am good. I did grab the new Tasty Drinks at Jimmy's and it's already on it's way to me!! Congrats to all the TC'ers that managed to snag one on this round.

tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-25 08:10 am   Permalink

There are more up for grabs this morning.

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-25 09:41 am   Permalink

Can't wait to see the 100 dollar mugs

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-25 2:01 pm   Permalink

....And once again they are all sold out.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation