FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel ( Go Tiki )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel ( Go Tiki )
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 07:17 am   Permalink

Maybe someone can do a filler up and snap off a few shots of the drink draining down. A great pair of chests in a single mug -love it.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 09:20 am   Permalink

Great Work GOTIKI!
Saw one in the flesh at Sams last week.It was Hinano Paul's and it was Breathtaking!
I couldn't believe the amount of and attention to detail in that bowl! And the Tikis on the outside are the TOPPER!
and the Sand Glaze really looks like sand! WOWZ! Great work!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 10:52 am   Permalink

I saw Go Tiki's awesome barrel too and I Think it is amazing. I really like the mermaid. I also won a Go Tiki pendant @ Sam's. It was nice meeting you and I hope you continue to keep on creating bitchen stuff.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 11:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-31 07:17, teaKEY wrote:
A great pair of chests in a single mug -love it.

...I count 3 beautiful chests. I'll definitely take one if they are still available!

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 5:52 pm   Permalink

Leisure,

I let you have mine for a mere $1,000,000,000.00 , Sorry GOGO but I would seriously have to let it go at that price, well now that I think about it it's priceless sorry Leisure.

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 07:13 am   Permalink

HP, I don't blame you. If I am lucky enough to get my hands on one of these barrels I won't let it go either.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 3:59 pm   Permalink

Thank You Vampiress And Hinano Paul, I'm glad you enjoy your barrels, Thanks all of you for the kind feedback, Ken (Love Your Work)- I bet one of the Barrels will end up in NYC someday! Mahalo All Gogo

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2007-11-01 16:00 ]

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kewlava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-01 6:25 pm   Permalink

That is a great bowl! I've done a few tiki mugs, and YEP yore probably selling yourself too cheap! I mean, a regular mug goes for a third that, and there's waaay more work in this piece!

Mahalo!

Kelly

View Profile of Kewlava Send a personal message to Kewlava  Email Kewlava Goto the website of Kewlava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 2:02 pm   Permalink

Wow, I'm super impressed, that just looks waayy too cool. I gotta see one in action though - pictures with it full of a drink, then the mermaid peeking out slowly as you drink it down? Or do a blue drink so you can see her though the drink?

I used to have a coffee cup with a frog on the bottom of it, I think I have a thing for hidden things at the bottom of a mug.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-06 2:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks Mieko, I love your pendants that you make, Very nice work too! Mahalo Gogo
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-06 10:34 pm   Permalink

I Love it, love it, love it! can't wait to have mine. I want my mermaid to have light brown hair Great job Go go & Dani!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-07 05:53 am   Permalink

me too, me too, me too!!

if you are open to requests, make mine a redhead please. but if you can't that's certainly OK too. can't wait!

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-10 06:10 am   Permalink

Very nice!! Congrats!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-15 7:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-10 06:10, Clarita wrote:
Very nice!! Congrats!!

Thank You, Clarita Mahalo! Gogo

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-15 8:05 pm   Permalink

Woooooooo! Lots of work! But fun, #4 sent out, #5 on the way! Going to SoccerTiki and WooHooWahine Thank You! Some Pics of #4, Dani and I added a Seahorse, Different from the first orignal #1, If you want one in time for X-mas hurry-up! I get a lot of e-mails that people want one for X-mas, But it takes Dani and I, 2-3 weeks to make this hand sculpted glazed item. Mahalo! Gogo

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation