FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kowloon ~ Oct 8th @ 7pm Dogbytes & Family
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Kowloon ~ Oct 8th @ 7pm Dogbytes & Family
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-02 8:07 pm   Permalink

we'll be in boston from Oct 7-12, and will be meeting Tikisgrl at Kowloon on Monday ~ if you can join us, let me know! the more the merrier.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 03:41 am   Permalink

Monday? Doggonnit--I'm on vacation THIS week! Have fun, at da Kowloon.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 06:02 am   Permalink

What time? The Kowloon is a little ways away and I've got to work all day, but I'm still gonna try to get there!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 11:01 am   Permalink

Heck, I'm in!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 2:30 pm   Permalink

Ok, Im an idiot. It says 7pm in the thread title. duh.

Thats gonna be tough. Go ahead & eat without me. I may make in time for post dinner drinks at the sunken bar.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 4:20 pm   Permalink

oh sheeeesh, i want to go, i want to go, i want to go, i want to go

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 4:58 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing whoever makes it up to the Kowloon. Thankfully I have the whole day off for some random Holiday.

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 6:48 pm   Permalink

Oh, dang. I will do my best, though Mondays are tough for me and it's an hour+ from work...

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 7:10 pm   Permalink

i appreciate anyone who can join in, but i understand its a weekday..with traffic n stuff..so please, dont knock yourself out trying to battle the commute!

but we're traveling with my 80 yr old parents.. so an early dinner is best for them.

plus, if youre reading my blogs, you'll have a better understanding of the parent-child dynamic going on.

so if i don't go all Lizzy Borden on them, we'll see you Monday at Kowloon..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 12:25 pm   Permalink

I'm still in, who's goin'?

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 12:26 pm   Permalink

I will do my best to be there. I'd give myself a 70% chance.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 6:11 pm   Permalink

we're going to be there! the Kowloon will be a huge highlight for our trip. we're looking forward to meeting all of you!

elicia

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-08 2:23 pm   Permalink

Hey E,

I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.

Sorry.

Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-08 3:36 pm   Permalink

Me neither. But you'll probably know that before you see this post.

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-08 7:50 pm   Permalink

Just got back from a great dinner with the Dogbytes Crew! Thanks a lot for a fun evening. You are right food on fire always looks more appetizing! Hope you have a lot of fun on the rest of your historical tour of New England!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation