FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Bars That Offer Keeper Tiki Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Bars That Offer Keeper Tiki Mugs
dogbytes

Posted: 2007-10-07 05:35 am   Permalink

debatable if its a "tiki bar" but Cheeseburger in Paradise offers a mug.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 09:07 am   Permalink

Doesn't THATCH in Oregon give away Vintage Trader Vics mugs?

(joking!!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 6:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-07 09:07, RevBambooBen wrote:
Doesn't THATCH in Oregon give away Vintage Trader Vics mugs?

(joking!!!)

OUCH !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 7:13 pm   Permalink

The Kon Tiki in Tucson has the Kahuna which comes in a special Tiki Farm mug. And the Hut in Tucson offers the Bamboozer in a special mug. Costs for the drinks includes the mugs.

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 9:34 pm   Permalink

Kahunaz in Indiana.
Look for a pic of it in the next ish of Tiki Magazine (if they don't use the pic I am sending them, I will post it here).

The Hut in Tuscon (mug as seen in recent banner ads on TC).

I also have a blue 'bucket' mug by Gecko from La Mariana - was this a limited edition, or is it widely available in the bar?

See www.tydirium.net for Tiki Road Trip, global travelogues, and more!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 10:42 pm   Permalink

The Bali Hai on Shelter Island in San Diego offers the Bali Hai mug at the bar w/drink or in the gift shop. It's a classic for any serious collector. http://www.balihairestaurant.com/

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 1:19 pm   Permalink

Mama Kwans in the Outer Banks has tiki mugs, my wife brought me home a couple last month. They're Dynasty mugs. Not sure if she had to pay extra for them or not.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 11:17 pm   Permalink

Does La Mariana have any current mugs available at their bar?

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
djweso

Posted: 2008-09-06 04:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-25 13:19, Surf tiki wrote:
Mama Kwans in the Outer Banks has tiki mugs, my wife brought me home a couple last month. They're Dynasty mugs. Not sure if she had to pay extra for them or not.

No they are included in the price of the drink, which is a little high ($9-$12) but you get a discount on refills.

View Profile of djweso Send a personal message to djweso  Goto the website of djweso     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 07:45 am   Permalink

On Tuesday nights Trader Vic's Atlanta runs a "buy the drink keep the mug" special. The drinks are a little more expensive with the mug, but its a much better deal than buying the mug separately.

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 07:50 am   Permalink

The Kowloon near Boston has them. when we visited last year we got a logo Hurricane glass when we purchased some yucky alcoholic slush. They sold at the souvenir shop various Tiki Farm items but the website now offers their own mugs as well.
http://www.kowloonrestaurant.com/

The Shrunken Head deposit is a good deal for a really cool mug. Last May I saw their mug for sale at the store beneath the Tiki Heart Cafe in Berlin for 27 Euro.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 7:10 pm   Permalink

The Mai Kai in Ft Lauderdale has one and so does Hula's here in Santa Cruz when you get a Zombie ya just gotta pay a few bucks extra to keep it but it's pretty cool, made by Tiki Farm. Also I think Kona's (used to be Sam's Seafood) in Orange County has a Tiki Farm take home mug.

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tahiki

Posted: 2008-09-09 8:26 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Bar at Solomons Island sells a very nice logo mug by Tiki Farm, but only at the gift shop. They cannot serve any drinks in breakable containers because they are outdoors, next to the water, and people can walk up to the bar in bare feet.

View Profile of Tahiki Send a personal message to Tahiki  Email Tahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 08:19 am   Permalink

HuKeLau in Chicopee, Mass now has a Rum Barrel drink (its ok...its no MaiKai Barrel) that comes with a take home mug ($13)

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-01 1:21 pm   Permalink

Anybody have updates for this thread? Wondering who has 'em now.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation