FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana is humu-humu missing?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
is humu-humu missing?
Robertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-05 11:09 am   Permalink

I have been trying to reach her for months now. Getting worried.
Robert

View Profile of Robertiki Send a personal message to Robertiki  Email Robertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-05 11:11 am   Permalink

speaking of missing. One of my best friends' niece is missing. here is a link to her info. should anyone see her, please call the number.
Robert

Link

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - shortened link - 2007-10-07 19:52 ]

View Profile of Robertiki Send a personal message to Robertiki  Email Robertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-05 1:48 pm   Permalink

Though a case like the above is always serious and unfortunate, I do not believe we have to expect to see Humu's likeness on a milk carton soon. She is in hibernation for her own reasons, but otherwise alive and well.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-05 6:24 pm   Permalink

I bet you'll be able to find her here........

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=25689&forum=17&start=45&53

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucy Diamond
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-05 6:50 pm   Permalink

We were wondering that as well. Our Ooga-Mooga account got fouled up and tried to work it out with her. She responded with one email and then nothing, it's been months. I don't think I'll go back.......LDT

View Profile of Lucy Diamond Send a personal message to Lucy Diamond      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chub
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-06 11:32 am   Permalink

I have been trying to contact her through email and myspace for the last month with no response. My Ooga-Mooga account was cancelled for no reason and I've been trying to get a hold of her to get it sorted out. I see she's been on myspace, but has not answered my emails. She could at least post a message for her customers somewhere explaining what's going on. I hope she is ok.

View Profile of Chub Send a personal message to Chub  Goto the website of Chub     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-06 12:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-06 11:32, Chub wrote:
I have been trying to contact her through email and myspace for the last month with no response. My Ooga-Mooga account was cancelled for no reason and I've been trying to get a hold of her to get it sorted out. I see she's been on myspace, but has not answered my emails. She could at least post a message for her customers somewhere explaining what's going on. I hope she is ok.

And I thought it was just me. My Ooga-Mooga's all Booga-Booga and Humu-humu's MIA; hope she's okay.

[ This Message was edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-07 11:05 ]

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 09:41 am   Permalink

Don't you guys have to pay to belong to ooga-mooga? Hmmm...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chub
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 10:29 am   Permalink

Yes, I paid for a trader account. Hmmmm....???

View Profile of Chub Send a personal message to Chub  Goto the website of Chub     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 11:41 am   Permalink

I have also been trying to get my account fixed and no replys. I hope all is well.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 12:47 pm   Permalink

Like bigbro said, Humu is not missing, injured, or otherwise incapacitated. She'll resurface when she's done sorting through some personal matters.

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 1:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-07 12:47, MrBaliHai wrote:
Like bigbro said, Humu is not missing, injured, or otherwise incapacitated. She'll resurface when she's done sorting through some personal matters.

I wish her the best then; here's to hoping that all things work out well for her.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 6:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-07 12:47, MrBaliHai wrote:

Hey Goof, you must be pretty tight with Humu then...

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 6:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-07 18:14, bananabobs wrote:
Hey Goof, you must be pretty tight with Humu then...

I've talked to her at Tiki Ti and Forbidden Island a couple of times, but know her mainly through her
weblog.

Weblog: Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-07 7:02 pm   Permalink

Pregnant?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation