FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Meet me at the Purple Orchid in El Segundo, Thanksgiving Weekend?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Meet me at the Purple Orchid in El Segundo, Thanksgiving Weekend?
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 20, 2005
Posts: 299
From: The Abyss.
Posted: 2007-10-22 5:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 17:48, Nytshaed wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 16:47, tekoteko wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 07:24, hiltiki wrote:
Uhm, I didn't see any dolls with big gazongas. Interesting concept.



Those are part of an inflatable collection. Totally different doll fetish.



Ummmm... yeah.... Live and let live. That's all I'm gonna say on that one...




So you're saying you like dolls, but not "action figures"?


 
View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-22 5:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 03:25, Tikisgrl wrote:

Um yeah, warning doll nudity... How big is it?



If it were to scale, I would say Viktor is packing about 7 inches, relaxed. One final shot of him. NOT WORK or Minor Friendly...
Up close

_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


[ This Message was edited by: Nytshaed 2007-10-22 17:58 ]


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-22 5:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 17:54, tekoteko wrote:

So you're saying you like dolls, but not "action figures"?



LOL. "Action Figures" are what BOYS call the Dolls THEY collect. Everyone knows that. Unless they are gay. Then they collect Dolls.
_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Aug 03, 2005
Posts: 866
From: Lowell, Mass
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:01 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-10-22 17:55, Nytshaed wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 03:25, Tikisgrl wrote:

Um yeah, warning doll nudity... How big is it?



If it were to scale, I would say Viktor is packing about 7 inches, relaxed. One final shot of him. NOT WORK or Minor Friendly...
Up close

Oops that came out wrong... How big is the doll? That's what I get for posting @ 6:30 in the morning before I'm fully awake!


 View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Joined: Mar 24, 2002
Posts: 2242
From: seattle, wa
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 17:55, Nytshaed wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 03:25, Tikisgrl wrote:

Um yeah, warning doll nudity... How big is it?



If it were to scale, I would say Viktor is packing about 7 inches, relaxed. One final shot of him. NOT WORK or Minor Friendly... Up close

_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


[ This Message was edited by: Nytshaed 2007-10-22 17:58 ]



so he's a shower, not a grower?


 
View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 20, 2005
Posts: 299
From: The Abyss.
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:01, dogbytes wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 17:55, Nytshaed wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 03:25, Tikisgrl wrote:

Um yeah, warning doll nudity... How big is it?



If it were to scale, I would say Viktor is packing about 7 inches, relaxed. One final shot of him. NOT WORK or Minor Friendly... Up close

_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


[ This Message was edited by: Nytshaed 2007-10-22 17:58 ]



so he's a shower, not a grower?



And there's some serious manscaping going on...


 
View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:01, Tikisgrl wrote:
Um yeah, warning doll nudity... How big is it?
Oops that came out wrong... How big is the doll? That's what I get for posting @ 6:30 in the morning before I'm fully awake!



Viktor is 80cm tall, about 32 inches tall. He's HEAVY too! Carrying him around is like a workout. He is solid Resin, and prolly weighs about 5 pounds fully dressed.
_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:04, tekoteko wrote:
so he's a shower, not a grower?



And there's some serious manscaping going on...
[/quote]

Manscaping??? I've never seen Viktor aroused, and uh.... I think I need another Painkiller before I continue on any further with this...
_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-22 6:28 pm   Permalink

Here is a link to the "Fully Emotional" boy body. I don't EVER see a need for rubber nipples, and a "genital joint" In case it's lost in the translation... It moves like a joystick.

http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=409
_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Joined: Mar 24, 2002
Posts: 2242
From: seattle, wa
Posted: 2007-10-23 10:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:28, Nytshaed wrote:
Here is a link to the "Fully Emotional" boy body. I don't EVER see a need for rubber nipples, and a "genital joint" In case it's lost in the translation... It moves like a joystick.

http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=409




so are the rubber nipples optional? are they sold in pairs, or 'each sold separately?"


 
View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 11, 2003
Posts: 615
From: Tropical Bixby Knolls LBC
Posted: 2007-10-23 10:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-23 10:26, dogbytes wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:28, Nytshaed wrote:
Here is a link to the "Fully Emotional" boy body. I don't EVER see a need for rubber nipples, and a "genital joint" In case it's lost in the translation... It moves like a joystick.

http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=409




so are the rubber nipples optional? are they sold in pairs, or 'each sold separately?"



Hey Dogbytes....I would have thought you had plenty of nipple toys laying around....hehehe ;>


 
View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Feb 09, 2003
Posts: 560
From: Just up the road from Chef Shangri-La
Posted: 2007-10-23 12:28 pm   Permalink

Remember the Rick James tune?
Super Freak
Super Freak
That's Super Freaky



 
View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Mar 17, 2007
Posts: 51
From: Nor Cal 510
Posted: 2007-10-23 7:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-23 10:26, dogbytes wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 18:28, Nytshaed wrote:
Here is a link to the "Fully Emotional" boy body. I don't EVER see a need for rubber nipples, and a "genital joint" In case it's lost in the translation... It moves like a joystick.

http://notdolllab.com/shop/step1.php?number=409




so are the rubber nipples optional? are they sold in pairs, or 'each sold separately?"



I have NO idea, and I really don't want to find out.. >..<;;;
_________________
Alcoholics to go meetings,
I am a Beverage Connoisseur...


 View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation