FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » IT'S HERE/ OASIS CODE/ Caliente Tropics
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
IT'S HERE/ OASIS CODE/ Caliente Tropics
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 07:12 am   Permalink

hi folks

Finally we got this worked out
the tropics got a whole new website last week and a new provider so
it took longer than expected to add our page

Apparently this does not work if you are using Netscape.

Here is the code for the tropics hotel webpage where you will need to
book your room

here is the URL
http://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?hotelid=2418

click GROUPS and

when you get to the page enter this code into the the attendee box

or from the home page
www.calientetropics.com
click the logo in the upper left and go to GROUP

if this does not work please email me at
otto.vonstroheim@tesser.com

when this sells out I have a plan B for booking at other hotels so if
you are trying to book and it gets sold out do not panic

aloha

Tiki News
2215-R Market Street #177
San Francisco, CA 94114
www.tikinews.com

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 08:34 am   Permalink

Ooooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Got my 2 rooms booked! Man, the rooms must be going pretty quick too. 6 reservation numbers were already assigned between the time I typed the information for the first room and the second! Each room has to be reserved separately and the reservation form only has "King Bed" available, and will not allow 4 people in one room!

HAHA! 4 people not allowed in one room? They must have totally forgot about ROOM 135! Don't worry, Al will keep the peace! (or should I say "piece".)

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 2:03 pm   Permalink

We're there!!!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 3:36 pm   Permalink

Lady Velour and I are there, too.
I did use Netscape and it worked fine for me, no trouble at all. However Explorer gave me lots of problems. I was on a Mac so maybe their site was set for Netscape.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 3:38 pm   Permalink

I am booked!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 3:49 pm   Permalink

Craig and I are booked! I booked through Monday, since I had no idea if events would go on Sunday afternoon/evening.

See you all there!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 5:01 pm   Permalink

Tiki Oasis Sundays are usually a time to quietly recover as you prepare to get outta town. That particular Sunday is Mother's Day, so I bet many will depart early in the day, I'm guessing.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 6:16 pm   Permalink

Z Girl and myself are in there too! After seeing the pix and hearing the legends of last years Oasis, I really can't wait!

Hey Johnnie V: wanna carpool/caravan down?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-02-06 6:18 pm   Permalink

Angelo and Alison are booked.
Mahalo

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-02-06 6:19 pm   Permalink

Miss Frenchy and I are booked! And for a REAL treat-- my parents might even show up. (They're a hoot.)

Frenchy and I are potentially looking for a one-way ride from ONT airport to Caliente Tropics on Thursday 5/9. If anybody already knows that they're heading out there early (and could give us a ride) let me know!

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 6:26 pm   Permalink

D'OH!!

I can't make it this year...I'll be out east, taking Dad to Fenway Park and the Baseball Hall of Fame. Maybe next time.

--cyn

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-06 8:59 pm   Permalink

I can't seem to get the correct link to Caliente Tropics from a Mac using Internet Explorer 5 either. I even tried it from their homepage too. Not that it's crucial for me since I won't be going. I was just curious what the rates were.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipimp

Posted: 2003-02-06 9:10 pm   Permalink

Bummer!

View Profile of tikipimp Send a personal message to tikipimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chacha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-02-07 11:09 am   Permalink

I'm booked too! Can't wait -
Me and Mr. Chacha will be arriving Thursday May 8th and leaving Monday, May 12th.
I think we get in around 10pm on the 8th. Would love to share a ride with any others coming in from/going to airport at that time, too.

[ This Message was edited by: Chacha on 2003-02-07 11:10 ]

View Profile of Chacha Send a personal message to Chacha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-02-07 1:01 pm   Permalink

Any Idea on wristbands for the event?

TheTikiGuy

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation