FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events IT'S HERE/ OASIS CODE/ Caliente Tropics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
IT'S HERE/ OASIS CODE/ Caliente Tropics
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-07 1:34 pm   Permalink

I'm all booked up and ready to go. See ya in Palm Springs.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-07 2:58 pm   Permalink

I'm really sad that I'll miss seeing you all in Palm Springs - I had a really great time last year - But I and my pickup truck will be busy helping Tikibelle move from Flagstaff to Los Angeles that weekend.

That, on the other hand, is a great thing. And the two of us will be making many more appearances together at future Tiki events when this move is all over. And I'll get back to throwing tiki cocktail parties again at my pad - I promise.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-07 7:32 pm   Permalink

T & A are in!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-08 10:02 am   Permalink

Is T & A an event?
If you have a room you will get a wrist band or two when you check in. If I am wrong sew watt it will all work out.
Sabu you and the Belle are truly going to be missed. But I am glad she is moving back.
Maybe Otto should have a FAQ page.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-09 11:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-08 10:02, thebaxdog wrote:
Is T & A an event?

Yeah, an Oasis olympic pool event! All part of the festivities you can look forward to...

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-10 5:25 pm   Permalink

Turns out the logistics (and cost!) of a big family wedding are just too daunting, so Gretchen and I are eloping...TO THE TIKI OASIS! Why get married at City Hall when we can get married poolside with a bunch of drunken Tiki Central-ites around?

Our plan is to have a very short ceremony sometime Saturday afternoon - details to be worked out. It's all been sanctioned by Otto, and we're looking forward to a weekend of drunken wedded bliss.

If you're not too drunk (or even if you are) and wanna see our goofy little ceremony, come on out and enjoy. We'd love to have you all there!

Richard & Gretchen
Going in single, coming out married.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-02-10 6:39 pm   Permalink

Hey! The Reverend Bamboo Ben can do the hitchin'

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-10 11:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-10 17:25, Tiki-bot wrote:
so Gretchen and I are eloping...TO THE TIKI OASIS!

Congratulations! The Maikai Gents will be there and we'd love to serenade you with the Hawaiian Wedding song, or any other tune of your choice. It would be an honor. WOW!

-Iuka Grogg

[ This Message was edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2003-02-10 23:59 ]

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-11 01:12 am   Permalink

WOW. Congratulations on your wedding. This should be a sight.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-11 6:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Iuka, we'd LOVE if the Gents could play for us. We really enjoyed them last year at the Oasis and are bummed you never come up to play the Bay Area.

We can figure out the final arrangements as the time nears and we decide when the ceremony will be. I hope we can coordinate our respective schedules.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-11 9:23 pm   Permalink

Congrats Bots. That's the way to do it, elope! That's what the missus and I tried to do down in Los Cabos, only thing is 100 + of our family members and friends ended up on the beach w/us at the ceremony. I'm gonna have to carve a lill su'm su'm for you two.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-12 6:39 pm   Permalink

Congratulations, Tiki-Bot and the future Missus Bot!

Looking forward to the ceremonies and festivities. I also can't wait to see that tattoo in person.

We'll be there with Tikis on!

Arty

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-02-13 10:45 am   Permalink

Congrats to you both! That will be a blast. Looking forward to toasting your happy union.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-16 9:27 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if there are any rooms left?

"4 then one, who has it"
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation