FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 01:28 am   Permalink

Any of you fine artists from the L.A. area wanna carpool on Friday afternoon?

I can chip in gas monkey, and I know LOTS of annoying driving songs and games!

Heh, I just noticed I typed 'gas monkey'. . . I'm gonna leave it.

I gots monkeys on the brain!

I of course meant 'gas money' and annoying car games.

Any takers?

Can't wait to see everyone Friday!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-31 01:43 am   Permalink

Fantastic Suzy! WOW excited for ya, the new painting are so cute, gotta love em' see ya there! HiPhiPaHulA!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 09:14 am   Permalink

WHOOOPIE WHOOP WHOOP!
Finally got the Coloring Books last night!
I'll be bringing those,my Oli-Oli/Kakaka/Pupule prints,four paintings,and the last 3-4 remaining copies of "About 500 Tikis"
Here's a teaser pic! Just small enough to compel ya to c'mon down and see it all in person! TWO MORE DAYS!!!! Free Hugs!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 10:14 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-10-30 21:12, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

Can you see the Coast of San Diego yet???

I don't see the coast yet but I can smell rum, smoke and singed squirrel fur.

Lake Surfer is makin' the sojourn, Suzy's in, The londoners are landing and Tiki Kate quit her job!. I am predicting mad fun and unabashed goofiness. I am so ready to let the the Tiki Trippin' commence.

{{{ZAZZ}}}

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-31 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-31 09:14, little lost tiki wrote:
WHOOOPIE WHOOP WHOOP!
Finally got the Coloring Books last night!
I'll be bringing those,my Oli-Oli/Kakaka/Pupule prints,four paintings,and the last 3-4 remaining copies of "About 500 Tikis"
Here's a teaser pic! Just small enough to compel ya to c'mon down and see it all in person! TWO MORE DAYS!!!! Free Hugs!

How much will you be selling your coloring books for?? Cash Only? Checks?

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
slapbass
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 10:59 am   Permalink

Ill be there..This will be my first tiki event and am so looking forward to it!!

View Profile of slapbass Send a personal message to slapbass      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 5:33 pm   Permalink

Must have a coloring book!!! Must have a Goof mug to put crayons in!!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 5:39 pm   Permalink

In-ish

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SPIDERCRUSHER

Posted: 2007-10-31 6:46 pm   Permalink

Me plus one. Anything going on afterwards?

View Profile of SPIDERCRUSHER Send a personal message to SPIDERCRUSHER      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 8:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Anything going on afterwards?

I imagine lots of vomiting and spinning rooms!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 12:23 am   Permalink

Ow Ken please no more Vomit & spinnin Squirrles things ive done too much of that in the past . not funn

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 08:28 am   Permalink

Q-tiki and I are in. See you tomorrow night.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 07:42 am   Permalink

See Ya All at the Bali Hai tonight!! I have been in TOTAL painting seclusion for months..so this is my first time comming up for air. Sorry I have been so outa touch..just really producing for Holidays in Hawaii. We also have two knew Stors opening most likely by Jan.-feb. I hear there are a handful of art pieces and mugs from the Thor Stor that will be sent there to the Bali Hai and I will meet up with it all and be sittin' sumplace in a daze selling my wears(not underwears mind you!)

Come by to say hi!..I mean, "BALI HI"!!! ALOHA, ~THOR

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 1:53 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to get out of here and head on down. I think I'll go ahead and get a head-start and have my students go ahead and turn the lights out and lock the door on their way out. Hell, I'm sure that these 6th graders are more responsible than their teacher.

Anyway, see ya down there. Bong says all proceeds from the "Mahalo Shell" will go towards Global Warming. You'll have to ask if it will go towards stopping it or encouraging it.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 5:18 pm   Permalink

Shit, Damn, Hell, Crap!!! I no can come now....Must watch grandson. According to my wife, my daughters emergency shit that came up tonight is way more important than my shit tonight.

LLT - save me a coloring book!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation