FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events sweet hollywaiians play northern cali
sweet hollywaiians play northern cali
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-10 11:38 am   Permalink

All the way from Japan, The Sweet Hollywaiians play 20s, 30s Hawaiian Music.
http://www.myspace.com/sweethollywaiians Check them out!

Oct 10th
Speisekammer German Restaurant

Oct 11 2007 9:00P
Amnesia San Francisco, California

Oct 12 2007 7:30P
Make-out Room San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2007 9:00P
The Rite Spot San Francisco, California

Oct 14 2007 9:30P
The Knockout San Francisco, California

[ This Message was edited by: calitiki 2007-10-11 11:24 ]

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:49 pm   Permalink

Wow, I just listened to these guys online. They're crazy good. I'm going to try and catch them this weekend, hopefully.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 12:34 pm   Permalink

Damn I missed these guys when they were in So. Cal. and I even posted all the tour dates on here. duh.....

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-29 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-11 12:34, bigtikidude wrote:
Damn I missed these guys when they were in So. Cal. and I even posted all the tour dates on here. duh.....

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Not to worry BTD!! The Sweet Hollywaiians will be playing the Royal Hawaiian in Laguna Beach on Sunday, October 5th! I'll create a separate post for this very shortly.
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-30 9:54 pm   Permalink

How come these guys don't check their calendar against mine and plan accordingly?

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2008-10-24 21:13 ]

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 11:12 pm   Permalink

Those dates are last year ('07). There were great tonight. TofuJoe & I bought all three of their cds, though (Thanks Rich!!), so you can borrow them and check 'em out.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 08:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-30 21:54, Otto wrote:
that sucks that I just missed them at Forbidden Island! If I'd had more than 7 hours notice I might have been able to make it. Who announces a show 7 hours prior?

Thanks for posting the schedule.

I'd love to catch em at Spiessekammer, except that's the night that I am DJing the NorCal Tiki Central Tiki Bar Crawl at the Bamboo Hut.

How come these guys don't check their calendar against mine and plan accordingly?

ha ha ha, Now Im glad I'm not the only one to say that.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation