FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Martini Kings at Sam's Seafood Sunday Oct 28th 4:30- 7pm - bring clothes 4 folks displaced by fire!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Martini Kings at Sam's Seafood Sunday Oct 28th 4:30- 7pm - bring clothes 4 folks displaced by fire!!
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:48 pm   Permalink

aloha friends,
grab your mumu's and tikis and head to sams seafood!
relax with a pupu platter and mai tai to the intoxicating sounds of the martini kings! see ya there ... and tell em seco sent ya!
also please help out displaced fire victims and bring clothes to help them out!!!

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2007-10-10 15:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2007-10-23 15:11 ]

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 12:39 pm   Permalink

whats the event?

doesn't really matter I should be there, as there will not be any more surf shows on sundays after this sun.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-11 12:47 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-21 8:30 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Only seven more days.....

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-23 09:11 am   Permalink

Aloha TC Ohana ~ The Foothill Fire (in the Eastern Orange County area) has closed two of the elementary schools in my school district, Foothill Ranch Elementary School & Portola Hills Elementary School. Many of these families have been forced to leave their homes and are staying at local hotels and shelters. The school I work at, Del Lago Elementary School, is located between these two schools. Today I am opening up my daycare at Del Lago for these families who have no other option for childcare.
SoccerTiki and I will be collecting clothes at Sam's Seafood on Sunday October 28 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm to take to the local shelters in the Foothill Ranch/Portola Hills area. Clothes are needed for Men, Women, & Children. Mahalo for your Help & Support. If you can help, please PM Soccertiki or I to let us know what to expect. Mahalo!~WooHooWahine

The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 10:07 am   Permalink

The Whale Rider and I will be there!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-23 11:46 am   Permalink

Great Times, see ya there!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 12:21 pm   Permalink

If looking for more to do while in the OC, after this event the Dynotones will be playing at a swanky, but not tiki bar, called the Continental in Fullerton.
9pm to 12 ish. Free.
Off of Harbor left on the 1st st after going under the railroad tacks when heading North.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-27 08:50 am   Permalink

Bump!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-27 08:57 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-10-26 21:20, SoccerTiki wrote:
WoooHoooOOOOOoooo! Just to add to the excitement of the afternoon....We'll be doing a raffle to benefit the charity Working Wardrobes. I have been to their location and am very impressed with their organization and their commitment to help the fire victims. Raffle tickets will be $2 a piece or 12 for $20.

Here are a few items that will be in the raffle:

1 Oceanic Arts 50th anniversary Mug-signed by Bob and Leroy! Priceless!

2 Tiki Mugs by GoTiki: Duncan Mold (1967) ceramist Glaze GoGo, Vintage 1967 Re-Pop of an old vintage Westwood favorite. Hand signed. Brown & Turquoise. Collector's Dream!

1 Very cool Little Lost Tiki painting! Uncle Four Eyes 5x7 Original!

1 Set of Four Tiki Farm Don Ho "Suck 'Em Up" Rocks Glasses. WooHoooo!

1 Vintage Shriner Mug singed by "KRAL" Wow!

1 Discontinued Tiki Pendant Shot Glass

If you have anything you would like to donate for our raffle please PM me ASAP.
Mahalo! ~ SoccerTiki

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-27 10:55 am   Permalink

This just in! Bamboo Ben has just donated a "Surprise Item"...We'll know what it is at 4pm Sunday!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikikeoni

Posted: 2007-10-27 2:29 pm   Permalink

I'll be there. I hope to have a bag of clothes to bring with me.

Mahalo,
Keoni

View Profile of Tikikeoni Send a personal message to Tikikeoni  Email Tikikeoni     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikikeoni

Posted: 2007-10-27 2:29 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tikikeoni 2007-10-27 14:31 ]

View Profile of Tikikeoni Send a personal message to Tikikeoni  Email Tikikeoni     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-27 10:27 pm   Permalink

Gotta add this to the raffle!!! Signed tonight by SHAG himself! (It won't say to Karen though!) Thanks SHAG and Holden!!!!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-28 11:20 am   Permalink

WooooHooooOOOoooo again!!! MORE prizes added!!!
*a cool kirby pendant,
*a signed (by Sven) copy of Tiki Style,
*a couple of TF Mugs.
Generously donated by Dibroc and Paula!!! Mucho Mahaloz!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation