FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Happy Hour at Brenda's Tiki Hut 10/26
Happy Hour at Brenda's Tiki Hut 10/26
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-13 2:22 pm   Permalink

Hi All Tiki Centralites,

Chief Bartender and I are hosting a happy hour on Friday, October 26. Come one, come all! We would love to visit with all of you. So, whether you plan on being in the Sacramento area on Friday, October 26th or not, plan on making a visit to the hut. The drinks start to pour at 5pm. PM me for address and directions.
Brenda

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-13 4:15 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw....looking forward to hitting the hut again. Our livers are going to need to be rung out by the end of October.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-26 5:33 pm   Permalink

I feared as much....I am hopelessly being held captive at work on a project in Vallejo and am not going to make it out of here for another 2 hours. WHAAAAA!!! Fridays have been such a byotch for me lately...and the way things are going tonight...I will probably be working over the weekend too. Please slam down a couple of cold ones for me...so sorry to miss your party. Have a ghoulish time!!!
hugshugs Marlene

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation