FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts "MINIMALISTIKI"....New ceramic creation by TEZ
"MINIMALISTIKI"....New ceramic creation by TEZ
TEZ
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-14 03:03 am   Permalink

MINIMALISTIKI is finally alive....well at least the first four prototypes. There were several issues which had to be ironed out, but all is good now. MINIMALISTIKI is not ya everyday tiki....far from it! The idea evolved from prints I did a couple of years ago. I set about creating a modern tiki by using a minimal approach, but it still had to echo a primal connection somehow.....make sense?

MINIMALISTIKI although ceramic, is not a mug, but a sculptural piece and it's only purpose is to be admired aesthetically. MINIMALISTIKI would be a nice contrast adorning your traditional tiki bar, amongst a tropical setting (see pics taken in my garden) or would be right at home in any mod, shag-esque setting!

The piece initially will be a limited edition run, just like you see in the pics, with a view to do some even more limited runs in different colour variations...eg. white on black etc. Numbers are yet to be decided, but I can assure you the volume won't be too high, as each piece is prepped and hand screen printed myself before firing....(a lot of work!)

I'll keep ya posted when production starts ok.....

For more details & pics go to my site
www.skullpussy.com
hope you enjoy!
TEZ

View Profile of TEZ Send a personal message to TEZ  Email TEZ Goto the website of TEZ     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-10-14 03:55 am   Permalink

very cool keep up the good work

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-14 07:19 am   Permalink

These are really nice. Very mod.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-14 09:32 am   Permalink

Nice! Mod Tiki Modern, I would say.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-14 10:50 am   Permalink

They look very cool!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-14 5:18 pm   Permalink

Very cool. Would make a cool mug if had hole in the back of head.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 7:15 pm   Permalink

Hey Tez...
My Minimalistiki Looks great!!!!!!
He has the prestigeous duty of wlcoming people into my house....
Come over for a drink!!!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 9:46 pm   Permalink

Bravo TEZ! Enjoyed skullpussy too!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 07:55 am   Permalink

Very nice TEZ! Congrats!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-03 10:32 pm   Permalink

Nice work Tez, good luck selling them

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation