FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge sex cup tiki!!!!Great!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
sex cup tiki!!!!Great!!!
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-21 05:01 am   Permalink

I got to get me one of D's

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-21 08:39 am   Permalink

Honi-Honi....D's -

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 1:52 pm   Permalink

Zippo,
If you really want to sell a mug, you have to offer some kind of incentive.
Like a party favor or something.
Say perhaps....a mint.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 5:37 pm   Permalink

Dear Zippo or Kan,

Thank you for the e mail you sent but you didn't answer the questions below. Just a thought but you may want to offer more info here. Everyones interested , especially in the Honi Honi mug.

Ojaitimo

Kan or Zippo wrote

I saw your mugs in the Las Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited editI saw your mugs in the LasI saw your mugs in the Las Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited edition?
I hear that the Honi Honi mug is pretty hot too. Is that yours? If it is I want one.
Don't mind the others, they're jus joshing ya some. Know what I mean? Vegas Trader Vic's Lounge bar. Are they lettered to say Las Vegas Trader Vic's Ultra Lounge and are they a limited edition?

i am kan ,glad to meet u .

Life is a state of mind

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-10-22 17:41 ]

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 6:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-19 22:05, Cammo wrote:
If Crazy Al did this one, you folks would all be lining up three deep and throwing hundred dollar bills at him! It's ASS-stounding!

Forget the mammaries, I get really excited by women without noses. Yeah, I'm a fetishist and proud!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 11:04 pm   Permalink

.....(My quivering moderator's finger hovers above the "LOCK TOPIC" button)..The big question: What exactly does this thing have to do with Tiki culture and why is it being displayed prominently on a Tiki culture website?
Member #490

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 11:50 pm   Permalink

Well... the mugs were spotted at the Trader Vic's Las Vegas Ultra Lounge thats trying to be tiki. There is some question about the Honi Honi mug too. Don't lock it before we know if Zippo made it also. Thanks in advance.

Life is a state of mind

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-23 05:31 am   Permalink

It always amazes the large number of hits and comments
a thread like this gets.
Don't look now but it's also "cool and current"

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 07:48 am   Permalink

It just proves my theory that bad taste is more inspiring than good taste.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 08:33 am   Permalink

I sense that the "Force" is strong in Zippo....he has the ability to come over from the darkside.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 11:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 23:50, Ojaitimo wrote:
Well... the mugs were spotted at the Trader Vic's Las Vegas Ultra Lounge thats trying to be tiki. There is some question about the Honi Honi mug too. Don't lock it before we know if Zippo made it also. Thanks in advance.

I've left a lot of spent Mai Tais in the urinal at my local Trader Vic's...With such loose associations I guess we should be saving those, too? This is way, way off topic and has no business here. Whether Zippo made it or not, the tiki isn't there, and this one needs to be locked.

[ This Message was edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-23 11:15 ]

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 11:32 am   Permalink

Don't lock it yet! We're working on getting samples, a wahine makeover of the DD ones, and a Buzzy King of Cannibal Islands redo with a button you can push on the bottom that will play "My Little Grass Shack!"

This is serious big business! TV Vegas is all over it! Call the manager there, he'll tell ya all about it!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 11:37 am   Permalink

Don't lock it! If you feel you absolutely must do something, move it to "Bilge" or "Beyond Tiki".

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-23 11:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-23 11:37, JenTiki wrote:
Don't lock it! If you feel you absolutely must do something, move it to "Bilge" or "Beyond Tiki".

I agree, move it don't lock it, no ones getting hurt here. Post like D's are just fun! move along tee hee

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 12:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-23 11:15, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 23:50, Ojaitimo wrote:

I've left a lot of spent Mai Tais in the urinal at my local Trader Vic's...With such loose associations I guess we should be saving those, too? This is way, way off topic and has no business here. Whether Zippo made it or not, the tiki isn't there, and this one needs to be locked.

[ This Message was edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-10-23 11:15 ]

Loose association? Correct me if I'm wrong but are these not the mugs we're all discussing?

Quote:

On 2007-10-20 00:40, Unga Bunga wrote:

Life is a state of mind

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation