FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 2 Bali hai cancelled. :-(
Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 2 Bali hai cancelled. :-(
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 11:40 am   Permalink

Hey Folks,

It is with much disappointment and dismay that I have to inform you that, due to scheduling issues, the Tikiyaki Orchestra will not be able to perform at the Nov 2nd Tiki Magazine Bali Hai art show.

No one is more bummed about this than me, but with 8 people invloved in this musical endeavor, some things are just beyond my control.

Naturally, we will keep you informed as to when we will be making our live debut, and myself and others from the group will be attending this awesome event, enjoying the great art, Bali Hai atrmosphere, and the Smokin Menehunes, who will be performing.

Apologies to those of you looking forward to seeing us perform for the first time.

Aloha

Jim

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2007-10-22 11:40 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 6:18 pm   Permalink

Son of a Bitch!!!!!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 9:28 pm   Permalink

That sucks the devil's ass. Damn Damn Damn!

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 10:34 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I am bummed too, as I really wanted to finally hear these guys live. I am sure we will all get a chance very soon, though!

Someone get them into Sam's, for corn's sake!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 10:06 am   Permalink

Ditto on the corn's sake and devil's ass commit!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 12:22 pm   Permalink

kenny Corn and ass just sound so good coming out of your mouth.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation