[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 2 Bali hai cancelled. :-(
Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 2 Bali hai cancelled. :-(
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 11:42 am   Permalink

Hey Folks,

It is with much disappointment and dismay that I have to inform you that, due to scheduling issues, the Tikiyaki Orchestra will not be able to perform at the Nov 2nd Tiki Magazine Bali Hai art show.

No one is more bummed about this than me, but with 8 people invloved in this musical endeavor, some things are just beyond my control.

Naturally, we will keep you informed as to when we will be making our live debut, and myself and others from the group will be attending this awesome event, enjoying the great art, Bali Hai atrmosphere, and the Smokin Menehunes, who will be performing.

Apologies to those of you looking forward to seeing us perform for the first time.

Aloha

Jim

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 1:29 pm   Permalink

Major Bummer!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 1:37 pm   Permalink

F%#@ing major bummer now I am sad, It was a reason I was going, hope to see you soon!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 2:11 pm   Permalink

Jim, I am sorry to hear that. Keep up the good fight to make it possible, as hard as it must be to get that many musicians together for the mere love of it. What about Sam's in the future, that should be a good venue?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 3:39 pm   Permalink

Yea, major bummer for me most of all, but it's just a minor setback. You know, "we will serve no wine before it's time", and all that jazz.

Too bad, as I was looking forward to having our likenesses photoshopped into squirrel carcasses and posted here in the near future

Oh, well...good things come to those who wait.

I'll keep everyone posted, and thanx for the kind sentiments.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 6:39 pm   Permalink

Doh,

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 06:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-22 15:39, tikiyaki wrote:
"we will serve no wine before it's time", and all that jazz.

I can understand that. Sure it will be served eventually! Maybe even in Europe one day?

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation