FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 08:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-07 08:23, velveteenlounge wrote:
We want to host, too, and Rev_Thumper and Kristiki will be helping!

That's a room I DEFINITELY won't miss!
PS VL, did you catch my shameful typo in my previous post?

Signed,
'Definitely' challenged in NJ

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 09:29 am   Permalink

How funny, I'm way too stressed out today and missed that one!

I'm already excited!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 09:29 am   Permalink

The folks at New York's famous Rhum Rhum Room plan on opening a temporary annex in Danvers that weekend.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 2:40 pm   Permalink

Bus #1 is SOLD OUT.

Bus #2 is filling up fast.

If you havent reserved your seat, act fast!!

http://www.northeasttikitour.com/signup.htm

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 5:09 pm   Permalink

I heard Bus #2 will have better cocktails anyway.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 05:37 am   Permalink

Hey pappy, Bargoyle.
I'm confused, as usual,. I submitted my 'sign up' form on monday, but seemed to have missed the opportunity to pay through paypal. Was I supposed to be directly linked to paypal at that moment or will I be receiving a email invoice.
thanks
Jon

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 06:21 am   Permalink

Bargoyle will be sending out payment instructions via e-mail. (Those of you who gave joke e-mail addresses may have to catch NEXT year's Tour!) The profit margin for the Tour is simply so razor thin that we can't afford Paypal's markup for adding a shopping cart. We need every dime.

Jon, don't worry, we definitely have you on the list.

If you have ANY questions about the Tour, don't hesitate to e-mail me:
pappy@northeasttikitour.com

We all want Sully to break even this year so there can be a Tour next year and he can marry Jess! That's why we will enthusiastically accept donations of swag and raffle items for the Tour. If you have stuff to donate, please contact Sully or myself.

Mahalo!!!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-10 08:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-10 06:21, pappythesailor wrote:
We all want Sully to break even this year so there can be a Tour next year and he can marry Jess!

Dude, that was suppossed to be a SECRET!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 10:30 am   Permalink

So secret it was even kept from me!!!

hmmmm....must drive tour further into the red....

Whatever you do people, do NOT buy raffle tickets!!!! lol.

ok, so there's like 20 seats left. If you're on the fence about it, its time to make a decision.

We'll see ya on the bus!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 12:48 pm   Permalink

who would want to marry a woman who spills gallons of rum drinks in the spare tire well of the car, anyway?

..sb

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-10 1:51 pm   Permalink

Unless she is a match for kidney and liver donation....or owns a dialysis machine.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 8:05 pm   Permalink

I've printed this page out, and will show it to Jess unless each of you rapscallions buys me a drink on the tour.

I love blackmail...

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 8:07 pm   Permalink

I'm with Scottes - I have my copy too. Jess - we luv ya!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-11 6:42 pm   Permalink

About the Knights Inn in Danvers - has anyone ever stayed there? Are there any cooties that anyone knows of? Should I bring a can of Lysol?

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

Well, Lysol is a good start. Don't forget the Rid-X, and then there's the pool chemicals. JK!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation