FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events VelveteenLounge & CaptainQuad's Holiday Party December 1st
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
VelveteenLounge & CaptainQuad's Holiday Party December 1st
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-25 9:06 pm   Permalink

It's a little bit tiki, a little bit mid-century modern and all booze and Christmas trees (we stopped counting at a dozen)! Our annual holiday shindig is on December 1st and, if you can get yourself to Middletown, New York, by car, train or bus (or maybe you have some other method we don't know about), YOU are invited! PM me with your snail mail address if you're interested, since we kick it old school, with paper (and felt and glue) invitations. Hope to see you there!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 05:48 am   Permalink

I'll be harnessing up the horses soon! Sounds like a really special event!

Definitely hope to be there!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 06:43 am   Permalink

Yay!! Now i just need to find this in a sweater-vest, and I'll be ready...

(i think we'll be able to go...not sure)

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 07:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-26 06:43, Bargoyle wrote:
Yay!! Now i just need to find this in a sweater-vest, and I'll be ready...

(i think we'll be able to go...not sure)

Oh, that would be incredible! Very Ward Cleaver! Hope you can make it!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-26 1:58 pm   Permalink

What time are you thinking? I definitely have to work Friday (and I think my work holiday party is that night), but maybe if it's later... hmm.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 4:07 pm   Permalink

Since we have to accommodate the train crowd we generally start early (3:00ish) and go late. It never ends before midnight, although I've been known to pass out before everyone actually leaves.

leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-29 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-25 21:06, velveteenlounge wrote:
It's a little bit tiki, a little bit mid-century modern and all booze and Christmas trees...

Now who can pass up a party like that? Nicole and I will be there, and I am pretty sure Nicole will actually have bells on (to comply with the cliche that I don't really understand).

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-29 08:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-29 07:48, leisure master wrote:

Now who can pass up a party like that? Nicole and I will be there, and I am pretty sure Nicole will actually have bells on (to comply with the cliche that I don't really understand).

Now THAT'S the spirit!

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-30 2:15 pm   Permalink

You know I'll be there and I will likely have 2 Welshmen in tow. Now those lads can sing!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 8:14 pm   Permalink

Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum!

Can't wait to celebrate the holidays with the ohana!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 8:20 pm   Permalink

The invitations are going out tomorrow...

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-25 11:02 am   Permalink

Can't wait for next Saturday!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 11:19 am   Permalink

Thanks for bumping this. If anyone is interested and hasn't gotten an invitation, it's not too late, just PM me!

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 1:02 pm   Permalink

Hey guys,

looks like we're not making it after all. Sorry. Please take lots of pics!!

I'll mail you the specs & stuff.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-30 11:00 pm   Permalink

I am hitting NYC Saturday with my Welsh buddies and we will take the train out to Middletown with Liesure Master and Nicole.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation