[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Drinking Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Drinking Mugs
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-03 04:37 am   Permalink

I talked with Holden about this, he says he is monitered very thouroghly for lead, even more than toy companies, I have no fear of Tiki Farm mugs.

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koolau
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-03 4:47 pm   Permalink

Are you sure Tiki Farm mugs are made in China? I don't ever recall seeing a "Made in China" sticker on them. Some of the old simple mugs that came in a four pack were marked "Hecho en Mexico", but that's it.

View Profile of Koolau Send a personal message to Koolau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 12:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-03 16:47, Koolau wrote:
Are you sure Tiki Farm mugs are made in China? I don't ever recall seeing a "Made in China" sticker on them. Some of the old simple mugs that came in a four pack were marked "Hecho en Mexico", but that's it.

Nope, Benzarts Special "limited edition" was made in China and I wouldn't doubt that the majority of the farms mugs are grown in china. It's much cheaper than the cost of American labor.

Quote:

On 2006-12-28 10:28, Benzart wrote:
Hiphi, The Mugs will be at the TikiFarm door soon as they are enroute from China.

Maybe the "Made in China" stickers just fell off during shipping.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 5:49 pm   Permalink

This is the glass most used at my bar.

Or when guests are over I usually use the dynasty stuff. I do not have enough duplicates yet. More importantly an appropriate glass set up at the bar. It is only a two seater.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 5:54 pm   Permalink

It was Mexico and now its China

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation