FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events seattle: jet city junket 2 ~ THANKS! PICTURES!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
seattle: jet city junket 2 ~ THANKS! PICTURES!
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 10:31 pm   Permalink

Yayyyy! BUSOTICA and the JCJ2!

I am SO there!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 07:52 am   Permalink

(This fancy thing needed to be on this page too.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jonelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-20 2:58 pm   Permalink

That "fancy thing" RAWKS! Which one of you hot-tays made it??

And, I can't wait for Busotica! I am busy creating lotsa groovy tiki pendants and artwork for vending and maybe something to put in the swag bag.

Hmmm. Has anyone mentioned that lately? Cause it's gonna be ALL about the coolio swag that will be given out! Talk about fabulous....who knew that riding a bus could be so much fun! Cha-ching!

-jonelle-

View Profile of jonelle Send a personal message to jonelle  Goto the website of jonelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-20 5:13 pm   Permalink

the poster was done by Jesse Elliot ~ he's a swell human bean who's an artist pal i met thru Sophista Tiki.

swag bags are gonna be SO COOL. people are gonna wish they bought extra seats on the bus just for the swell prizes inside!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-21 07:55 am   Permalink

As a super extra special bonus, brand new tiki central member riham
will be ritualistically sacrificed during the bus ride to appease the
rum gods. Bring your own stones to throw!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-21 08:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-21 07:55, tiki-riviera wrote:

As a super extra special bonus, brand new tiki central member riham
will be ritualistically sacrificed during the bus ride to appease the
rum gods. Bring your own stones to throw!!

But I was hoping to buy some food manufacturing software on the bus.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bothellbill
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-21 2:21 pm   Permalink

Myself and Mrs Bothellbill have paid for ourselves and several friends and family to indoctrinate them to our tiki friends. I assume all will be as usual and you will be on your "best" behaviour . I am not responsible for anything they do or say.

I can't wait. This will be THE event of the Holiday season

View Profile of bothellbill Send a personal message to bothellbill  Email bothellbill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-21 4:50 pm   Permalink

bothell bill: define "best"..
if by best you mean, no one pukes on the bus so i get the deposit back, yes. everyone WILL be on their best behaviour.

we are so pleased to have your crew aboard!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-21 6:27 pm   Permalink

"I am not responsible for anything they do or say." -bothellbill-

I will not be responsible fer anything I do or say either.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-23 08:59 am   Permalink

*sigh* Looks like we'll be missing in action for this one! The time of year is just to difficult for us to escape our little shop of horrors. It worries me deeply to think a school bus full of sorted Americans (that live below us) might go unsupervised by us polite neighbours. I still believe in miracles though, even more so after a few drinks.
All's not lost, there are other Canadians plotting to attend (you're not off the hook yet!).

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 4:43 pm   Permalink

Hey Miss Dogbytes, save me another spot on the bus for my friend Kalilah, I'll gitcha $$$ pronto!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-26 9:20 pm   Permalink

you betcha Ms Pea ~

Otto's email got a few more people to reply and book seats!!

but there's still room ~ so book now!!

tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-27 3:11 pm   Permalink

News Flash! Another reason (or not) to join the fun will be the first ever
unveiling to a non-sober audience of the brand new, never seen or even talked about,
still under construction, but sure to make you wonder what the hell I was thinking
SHAG ROOM!! Don't miss the opportunity to be the first to view what could
be the most mocked and adored thing since Canadian Rum. Bring your camera cause
your friends won't believe you. Women being shocked to the point of clothes
falling off is anticipated.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-riviera 2007-11-27 15:31 ]

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 11:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

tiki-riviera wrote:
News Flash [blah blah blah] SHAG ROOM!!

It's quite impressive that you're still doing things making rooms just for shagging visitors at this stage of your life and marriage, Riviera. Will you soon be working on a SWAG ROOM to store all the stuff collected by your sticky-fingered and open-minded wife?

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-29 4:46 pm   Permalink

THERE ARE 5 SEATS LEFT

if you haven't emailed me to reserve a seat (Tiki Wahine, Eddy Brazil, Palapala, Tikibot) or paid by check or paypal ~ i can not guarantee you a seat on Busotica

you don't want to be left behind!

so PAYPAL NOW and get aboard!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation