FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events seattle: jet city junket 2 ~ THANKS! PICTURES!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
seattle: jet city junket 2 ~ THANKS! PICTURES!
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 10:34 pm   Permalink

Now one less. I'm absolutely positively coming! Hooray!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-30 09:24 am   Permalink

HOKEY SMOKES! the bus is full!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-01 10:49 am   Permalink

"HOKEY SMOKES! the bus is full!" -dogbytes-

Wow, that 2:30AM infomercial yuh ran on UHF Channel 74 really did the trick! (I hope everyone got to see it, the flaming coconut monkeys jugglin' routine Mr. Bytes did was awesome but due to a court order via the Seattle Fire Department he will never get to do it again. At least within Seattle city limits.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-01 1:24 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:31 ]

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-01 1:48 pm   Permalink

Will be watching the airways for pictures of your fabulous event. No hurling pictures please. Wanna see the swag and home bars for sure.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-03 10:23 am   Permalink

Can't wait!!!!
Wheeee, fun fun fun!!!
AND, we get to buy stuff! NOt sure who all is
vending, but I have a bunch of yard sale stuff to sell, and Miss Jonelle has some fancy pants hand made tiki pendants!
Bring some moolah! hehehehe

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-03 7:18 pm   Permalink

Anyone else vending? I'm on the mad dash to get my house ready to show. and unveil my tiki vacation rental. Not sure if I will have time or energy to make small items to vend, but I have a nice stash of large paintings hanging in my house that will be available for those Junketeers looking for something to add to their art collection. its getting closer! Cant wait to see the Riviera's room for Shagging! oops, I mean the Riviera's Shag room

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-04 07:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-03 19:18, Sophista-tiki wrote:
Cant wait to see the Riviera's room for Shagging! oops, I mean the Riviera's Shag room

Please note: Shagging in the SHAG room is strictly prohibited without the
prior written consent and participation or filming for local distribution
by said home bar owner.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-07 09:17 am   Permalink

What no shagging in the shag room?
Well, there's probably no room for it anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDh7XX3ooB0
(shag with a hawaiian twist...)

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-08 09:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-04 07:36, tiki-riviera wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-03 19:18, Sophista-tiki wrote:
Cant wait to see the Riviera's room for Shagging! oops, I mean the Riviera's Shag room

Please note: Shagging in the SHAG room is strictly prohibited without the
prior written consent and participation or filming for local distribution
by said home bar owner.

Don't forget foreign distribution rights!

Ugh.. we're missing all the fun!!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-08 09:55 am   Permalink

You guys are actually going to be the first to see the Tiki Daze calendar. It was shipped directly from the printers to Seattle. I know it turned out great, but I can't wait to hold it in my hands. You guys will hold it first!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-08 11:48 am   Permalink

a GIANT THANK YOU to Swanky for providing a few copies for us to paw over and raffle away!

sweetpea & tikiwahine, your copies are in this shipment.. remind me to hand those over to you..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On or before the 10th I will send out an e-mail with the critical information that you will need. This itinerary will give all of the times for pick up and more detailed info on the tour.

It's TODAY!!! Yippieeeee!!!

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

Today is the Magic Day ~ Instructions have been sent: now, who knows how to stop the rain?

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-13 4:19 pm   Permalink

a Rockabilly Elf is delivering some keen prizes for the Jet City Junket ~ handmade or purloined by Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That

It's going to be EXCITING! PRIZES!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation