FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Damon's steakhouse, Glendale, (restaurant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Damon's steakhouse, Glendale, (restaurant)
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-15 12:16 pm   Permalink

Here is an old Damon's menu from my collection with the outrigger scene and the monkeys in the tree.

Love the sign image. That would make a great design for someones home bar.

New York steak dinner for $2.50, what a deal. I think I paid a bit more than that the last time I was there!

I found a little bonus inside the menu, a couple of old cocktail napkins.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-02-15 4:15 pm   Permalink

Gotta love those menu prices. We were just there for dinner this past Saturday & I can tell you you can add a zero and some change to those prices to make them current! Thanks for posting the cool images.

[ This Message was edited by: Tobor64 2011-02-15 16:15 ]

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-15 5:15 pm   Permalink

HaHa! I had the filet a coupla weeks ago & it was a wee bit pricier than that. The food was good & the interior of that place is very cool, though & the lamps are awesome.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-14 07:53 am   Permalink

New Tiki at Damon's.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-06 4:59 pm   Permalink

I thought I'd do a little "bump" here for Damon's since I recently threw a great Tiki-Christmas event with them. I have been enjoying this wonderful place for years. The food is homestyle-excellent and affordable, and atmosphere is wonderful. People sure seem love their version of a Mai Tai and Chi Chi, but I'm REALLY happy to say that Damon's is planning to expand their Tiki drinks this year! I'm sure more will be posted on that, once it takes shape. Oh, and they're also going to be putting out their very first Tiki mug this summer, designed by Thor!

In the meantime, here's a short film that our beloved ohana member, Chris Bonomo, shot this past December 16th, at the event I mentioned above. How fun was this? A LOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYvrEPkN58

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Weke

Posted: 2013-03-13 4:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-06 16:59, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
People sure seem love their version of a Mai Tai and Chi Chi, but I'm REALLY happy to say that Damon's is planning to expand their Tiki drinks this year! I'm sure more will be posted on that, once it takes shape. Oh, and they're also going to be putting out their very first Tiki mug this summer, designed by Thor!

Very nice to read!

View Profile of White Weke Send a personal message to White Weke      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SBJiminyC
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-31 10:32 pm   Permalink

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in events.

I saw that Damon's is celebrating their 76th Anniversary on June 15th. 11am to 11pm

$15 Filet Mignon - $4 Mai Tai - $4 Chi Chi

They said on Facebook that there are more things to be announced (perhaps that Mug release??)

View Profile of SBJiminyC Send a personal message to SBJiminyC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation