FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-23 8:21 pm   Permalink

Hurray!! she's back..

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaZombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 1:54 pm   Permalink

Here's are some, uh, "scary" images from the movie I'm hosting Saturday night, "I Eat Your Skin"

Poster when re-released with hippie gore flick "I Drink Your Blood" in the 70s (the reason it's called "I Eat Your Skin," original title is "Voodoo Island" hence inclusion in this year's Oasis):

Since it is also Elvis D-day I will be presenting a trailer reel mixing Elvis and zombie flicks before the feature. Monica Tiki Goddess and I will also be giving away lots of zombie crap from our house she'd love to get rid of. See ya there, aloha & TCB.

View Profile of AquaZombie Send a personal message to AquaZombie  Email AquaZombie Goto the website of AquaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 3:55 pm   Permalink

That Zombie Elvis looks like Jack Lord.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-24 11:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-24 13:54, AquaZombie wrote:
Here's are some, uh, "scary" images from the movie I'm hosting Saturday night, "I Eat Your Skin"

Since it is also Elvis D-day I will be presenting a trailer reel mixing Elvis and zombie flicks before the feature. Monica Tiki Goddess and I will also be giving away lots of zombie crap from our house she'd love to get rid of. See ya there, aloha & TCB.

Well, that should provide a couple of ideas for folks who want to get dressed up for Friday night!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 09:26 am   Permalink

Looks like the Big Kahuna (er....Deluxe) pass is sold out!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 12:24 pm   Permalink

That's a good thing in some regards.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikirose
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-01 4:44 pm   Permalink

That's great and I think it's time to get freakishly excited!!!!! 45 days! I've had a countdown calender on my desktop since it was 150 days Regarding the list of things to bring, what about drinking vessels? Is this the perfect time to break out the plastic tiki mugs? I imagine you need plastic at the pool and crawling with my favorite mug seems dangerous too. What about beach chairs? Anything else I wouldn't want to be without?

View Profile of Tikirose Send a personal message to Tikirose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 5:59 pm   Permalink

Any words on the symposium schedule? Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-07-01 9:46 pm   Permalink

We're still working on some of the logistics- I'm sure Otto will post soon!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-02 09:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-01 16:44, Tikirose wrote:
That's great and I think it's time to get freakishly excited!!!!! 45 days! I've had a countdown calender on my desktop since it was 150 days Regarding the list of things to bring, what about drinking vessels? Is this the perfect time to break out the plastic tiki mugs? I imagine you need plastic at the pool and crawling with my favorite mug seems dangerous too. What about beach chairs? Anything else I wouldn't want to be without?

Definitely need plastic by the pool. Security will boot you otherwise. In a very nice way mind you, but boot none the less.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-03 5:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-01 21:46, martiki wrote:
We're still working on some of the logistics- I'm sure Otto will post soon!

I just hope your symposium doesn't fall on my Room Crawl time....really looking forward to seeing and hearing your mad skills in action!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-04 1:14 pm   Permalink

Voodoo Lounge Stories coming soon to a Tiki Oasis near you!

Two stories, three recipes, one tiki art cover.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-04 6:40 pm   Permalink

Oooooh....gonna get me one of those Voodoo Story Booklets. I know one of the stories was read at my last VampTiki party and the crowd was mesmerized (those lushes!!!!)

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-05 9:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha all,

Take a sneak peek at the Grog Mugs and Double Mai Tai Glasses that are going to be available at Tiki Oasis 8.

The previews are available thanks to Otto at
www.tikiblog.com.

Tikiblog

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-06 08:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-01 16:44, Tikirose wrote:

Last year it seemed like regular mugs were cool poolside. Definitely no glass.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation