FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 5:36 pm   Permalink

Some of the stuff I will have for Oasis.

"Eye of the Tiki"
Original drawing plus limited edition (25) prints matted.

"Mysterious tiki X"
Limited edition prints (25)

"More Rum"
Original drawing plus limited edition (25) prints

"Creature from the island of pagan delights"
Limited edition (100) prints

Stacey will have her jewelry on hand as well.

Plus lots more new and old stuff.

We have a Lanai suite this year so get out of the heat and stop by.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cheers!
Doug

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 6:14 pm   Permalink

"Eye of the Tiki" is a great one. Tons of detail for a pencil drawing. Would make a cool shifter knob.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 9:07 pm   Permalink

I got some of my velvets posted this morning here (scroll down):
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=26675&forum=18&start=15

I'm brining 23 pieces, starting at 5" x 7" in the $120 range to $600+ for the big ones.

Journey of the Sun God

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Esperanza
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-12 10:28 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to see everybody at Tiki Oasis!!!!

Ok I'm performing a fly routine @ Bardot a gogo...

Flys like Zombies

View Profile of Esperanza Send a personal message to Esperanza  Email Esperanza Goto the website of Esperanza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:30 am   Permalink

ok now I'm getting really stoked for Oasis.

I just came home from the Hi Time and Bev Mo, with about 8 bottles rum.
no not all for me.

just a heads up.
on Sun. afternoon, right after the Martini Kings.
Kristena(tiki tena) and I will be spinning surf and exotica from 1 pm to 4 pm.
hope ya'll can hang around before heading out, and kick bcak by or in the pool and dig the tunes.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:34 am   Permalink

im wayy stoaked for oasis, ill be at warped tour all day thursday, then ill head on down to the bali hai for some more music. gonna be a blast!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 02:24 am   Permalink

Oh yeah! I meant to post these before too. Jewelry & Accessories from Classic Hardware. These are just a few, I'll have a bunch there. Prices start around $30 for accessories, $60-70 for necklaces. Plus I'll also have some Happy Chi necklaces in the $30-$50 range. Oh! And only 8 pairs of my handmade bamboo earrings. We sold out last year.

Necklace

Belt Buckle

Vanity Case

Card Case

Wallet Case

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 05:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-13 00:30, bigtikidude wrote:
ok now I'm getting really stoked for Oasis.

I just came home from the Hi Time and Bev Mo, with about 8 bottles rum.
no not all for me.

just a heads up.
on Sun. afternoon, right after the Martini Kings.
Kristena(tiki tena) and I will be spinning surf and exotica from 1 pm to 4 pm.
hope ya'll can hang around before heading out, and kick bcak by or in the pool and dig the tunes.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Anyone spinning early Sunday a.m. poolside like last year?

That was very relaxing!

See ya'll soon.

Da Boo's.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
burleyque
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-13 06:18 am   Permalink

Burlesque As It Was is hosting a suite party this year...the Marie Laveau Cabaret- a voodoo den and burlesque cabaret, opening after the main show, Friday and Saturday. Check out the continuous Burlesque perfomance and gogo dancing, on the 'World's Smallest Burlesque Stage' all to a tiki and voodoo soundtrack. You'll have to make friends with a burlesque girl to get Marie's invitation card (or bribe the door girl!)!

Friday afternoon, meet and greet with us at our poolside room- we'll have a couple pitchers of tropical tiki libations to welcome you, and if you're lucky...we'll give you an entry card for the Cabaret!

Saturday afternoon, Vivienne VaVoom, Fannie Spankings, Honey Touche and Lexy Demure will teach Tahitian dance lessons 12:30-1:30 at the Grand Pacific Room!

Also we'll have a table at the market full of kick-ass crafts (voodoo dolls, hair flowers, decorative fans, and more), totally awesome t-shirts, and elegant 8x10s. Visit us!

View Profile of burleyque Send a personal message to burleyque  Email burleyque Goto the website of burleyque     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 08:03 am   Permalink

I almost got a spot for vending this year, but decided I wanted to be more involved in the room crawls (helping host and actually crawling). But, as per several requests, I have available a few sets of TWB Fishnet Float earring and pendants, in various colors. Please ask about these, as they will only be available during our hosting time (Friday, 2-3:30); I am co-hosting with croe67 and Skitiki this year. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the earring / pendant sets, but this will give you an idea of the earrings. (picture courtesy of Grog from Tiki Wonderland event last year)

This year I also have prototypes of my new "Rear-view mirror Fishnet Float hangers", made from rubber so it won't crack your windshield. I have a few of these available in 6 different colors: hot pink, yellow, orange, peacock blue, green, and purple. And for those who didn't get one of the original TWB Fishnet Float pendants made with a glass orb, I will have a smaller version available in our crawl room, in many different colors.

If you miss me at Tiki Oasis, I will be offering these at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot sale, Sept 14!

See you at Tiki Oasis 8!!
Aloha,
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-13 08:28 am   Permalink

I posted this in Tiki Marketplace originally.

But just in case you missed...

Hey just wanted everyone to know that Team Tiki Tees will be doing another shirt in time for Oasis.
We will have Guys Tees and Girls Tanks. The design will have metallic foil on the hi-lites of the painting on front,
and a foil neck print also. There will also be a custom bar coaster hang tag with her art on it. I believe the shirts will be $20

Here's a sample of the art...

Also Doug will be selling the remaining stock of the first shirt we did for Tiki Caliente

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 08:35 am   Permalink

San Diego or BUST here we come TO8!!!

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:15 am   Permalink

Come by the Finknik booth and say hey. I'll have some prints, shirts and paintings available.
Original and prints of this one I'm calling it Voudon.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:21 am   Permalink

Thats Crazy Al in 2 days!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:45 am   Permalink

ya... nice... that me after i produced this VooDoo Skull!! i wanted to have this guy come in at this price for an edition of 100... but the production cost was too steep when all said and done... so, for all the 'die'-hard folks that can make it to Oasis you get this first 50 of 100 @ $80.

Only ONE PER PERSON while supplies last... thanks for all the great support.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28620&forum=12&57

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation