FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki wonderland art show & bamboo ben mug launch! sat. dec.8th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
tiki wonderland art show & bamboo ben mug launch! sat. dec.8th
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-12-11 10:26 am   Permalink

The lady to the left is Dawna Hammond who is the featured carver
in the current issue of Tiki magazine. We were glad she came out
and signed magazines.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 10:58 am   Permalink

Grog becareful big guy, shes gonna smack you.
but you'd probably like that,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SleepyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-11 12:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-10 16:13, griffithpark wrote:
SleepyTiki - How could GingerTiki not have sold? Clever, cute, and thematic! I bought a print and two ornaments.

Yes you did , THANK YOU for buying , and for the compliments! It was nice meeting you!!
I meant that I should have brought MORE "Ginger Tiki" holiday ornaments with me to the show!
I have more... if anyone wants one!

View Profile of SleepyTiki Send a personal message to SleepyTiki  Goto the website of SleepyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 12:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-11 10:18, GROG wrote:
Congratulations Suzy on your magazine layout. It looks awesome!

Oops! GROG meant THIS one.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-12-11 10:19 ]

Uh Oh....I think GROG will be soon be issued one genuine, old school ATOMIKITTY BEATDOWN for this one.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-12-11 2:11 pm   Permalink

Hey look, there really was a Squirrel at the Tonga Hut! Nice ring Squirrel. GROG bet your beaux is probably drinking his patented "Squirrel of Paradise".

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SleepyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-11 7:01 pm   Permalink

Here are some more pics of the fun that was Tiki Wonderland 2!
One of the artists walls.

Here's Frank showing off his cute shave ice logo

Here's Dave showin' off his cool Dia de los Muertos tats!

Paula, my lovely assistant

Holiday Grog

Booth mates

SleepyTiki munchkin sandwich

Made gingerbread cookies the next day. The baked & frosted version of Ginger Tiki didn't come out as planned!
Was it the frosting nib? Or the Hangover?? hmm...Its kinda scary...

I need the photoshop version that does frosting!

[ This Message was edited by: SleepyTiki 2007-12-11 19:02 ]

[ This Message was edited by: SleepyTiki 2007-12-12 03:51 ]

View Profile of SleepyTiki Send a personal message to SleepyTiki  Goto the website of SleepyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 11:55 pm   Permalink

Wow, That cookie looks like how I felt on Sunday. . . .

Adriana (miss sleepy Tiki) you rock!

Thanks again and Happy holidays!

-Atomikitty

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2007-12-11 23:57 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-12 08:30 am   Permalink

WOW ADRIANA!
THAT GINGERBREAD TIKI HAS THREE BALLS!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-12 9:57 pm   Permalink

Yeah but they were separated at birth!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-13 8:32 pm   Permalink

E.T.
the Extra Testicle
or Extended Tiki

or oh never mind this event is over.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-13 9:53 pm   Permalink

Only if Crazy Al shaved his beard and aged his pretty face a bit..............................

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SleepyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-14 12:36 am   Permalink

You mean kinda like this?

Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 10:52 am   Permalink

A HUGE thank you to Suzy-Q and Grog for hosting this arrrrsome event. Thanks to Kirby and Polly for the bbq grub. And thanks to all the people that supported Kim and myself at Badland Beads. For those that didnt buy anything and or complained about the lack of stuff to buy... F you! Just kidding! It was great seeing everyone.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-19 11:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-19 10:52, Daves Not Home wrote:
A HUGE thank you to Suzy-Q and Grog for hosting this arrrrsome event. Thanks to Kirby and Polly for the bbq grub. And thanks to all the people that supported Kim and myself at Badland Beads. For those that didnt buy anything and or complained about the lack of stuff to buy... F you! Just kidding! It was great seeing everyone.

hahha... you kill me Dave! Merry Christmas!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 11:36 am   Permalink

Mele Kelikimaka to all of you! And I'm sending out a special aloha to Grog. I should have posted this weeks ago. What a lazy wahine I am. Anyway, Grog, thank you for all the fun and postings regarding the Tonga Hut's Winter Wonderland 2. I had a great time there, AGAIN. And was so thrilled that you posted that lovely photo of the very beautiful Dawna Hammond. I enjoyed writing that article about her so much! I hope this brings her many new commissions because her carvings are REALLY GOOD! Anyway, a super time was had that night. I will say, I WAS surprised that there were fewer vendors this year and wonder why that was? Last year I shelled out some serious clams, because the place was packed with merchandise. Not that I didn't dent my wallet fairly well this year, but I wonder if there had been some communication problem with other vendors or a competing event that kept some of last year's artists away. Whatever the case, I still think it was a fun time and it's always a GREAT way to get in the holiday mood... in a way that only we Tikiphiles can relate to and respond to with a raising of our Mai Tai's. Happy happy joy joy to all of you and I look forward to writing some more articles worthy of your intelligence and attention in the upcoming issues of "Tiki Magazine." -- Kari Hendler

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation