FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts brand new tiki tattoo is done!!!even newer one pg. 3!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
brand new tiki tattoo is done!!!even newer one pg. 3!!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-15 11:30 pm   Permalink

so this was just started, next session we will finish!!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-11-15 23:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-11-28 02:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2008-01-16 19:34 ]

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-16 04:41 am   Permalink

Gorgeous. Great choice of tikis, and love the hut too.

Who did the tattooing?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-16 08:50 am   Permalink

thanks, i did. or i am!
www.davewarshaw.com

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-16 5:41 pm   Permalink

WHAT!!!! You did your own tattoo?

There is a tattoo convention in Santa Rosa at the Flamingo Hotel/Convention Center/Resort on the last weekend of February. I am going with a couple of friends...anyone interested in joining? I don't have much info now, but as soon as available, I will post it.

OK>>>>back to that tattoo of yours...it is awesome so far. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-17 06:11 am   Permalink

wicked, can't wait to see it finished. Nice shading.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-17 5:53 pm   Permalink

cool,cool,cool. Progress pics in about 4 weeks, i guess. Right?
Man, it is glowing.
I do a little tattooing in a studio ,too. That is sure good work.
mahalo, tok-tok

View Profile of tok-tok Send a personal message to tok-tok      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-17 6:12 pm   Permalink

Wait a minute, you are doing your own tattoo? On yourself?

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 5:26 pm   Permalink

hehehe, no im not. i dont know how that came up actually? its on a client. im doing a bunch of new tiki tattoos that i have designed, theyre just very randomly picked for freinds that i know enjoy tiki and trying to take different aproaches to the sketches, so they can be more like paintings, and less like stamps, although i do have a lot of stamps! hehehe, thanks for the input, i deeply respect the work that comes off of this site! tik/beati art IS where its at. FINK ABOUT IT.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-18 7:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks for clearing that up...can't imagine someone tattooing them self. Your art is just beautiful.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 10:04 am   Permalink

actually myself and all of my colleagues have tattooed ourselves first! you gotta learn somehow. and it hurts a bit more for sure!!

The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 11:32 am   Permalink

Nice JOb Sleestack!! Those flowers look prettyfuckin cool!! Nice tiki's too!!! Finish that up andshow us more.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 11:53 am   Permalink

thanks buddy

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-19 12:30 pm   Permalink

The color and shading are well done. The composition is perfect- not too crowded and nicely highlights the tikis!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 2:27 pm   Permalink

thanks, thats kind of what im trying to do, make it readable from across the street! im glad you like it. Nick is actually doing a tiki tattoo story on me next year in tiki mag, so i should have plenty of stuff to share(tattoos, paintings, carvings, etc!!!) thanks again guys

hamihaha

Posted: 2007-11-19 6:29 pm   Permalink

Is your tattoo finished?

View Profile of hamihaha Send a personal message to hamihaha  Goto the website of hamihaha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation