FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts brand new tiki tattoo is done!!!even newer one pg. 3!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
brand new tiki tattoo is done!!!even newer one pg. 3!!
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 7:00 pm   Permalink

That is looking SUPERB, my friend---excellent work!

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 9:30 pm   Permalink

the tattoo wont be finished for another week or so, it needs to heal up first, then we go back in!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 11:08 pm   Permalink

Nice work. Makes me itch.

Nice trailer, too!!

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 12:55 pm   Permalink

thanks man! we just took her out for the first time!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 02:32 am   Permalink

so its finally done!!!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-11-28 15:02 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-28 05:46 am   Permalink

OMG...that is just absolutely beautiful. The colors are phenomenal and so is the shadowing. Gotta be the best tiki tattoo I have ever seen. The Tattoo convention in Santa Rosa is called Tattoos and Blues. I booked a suite for me and some friends and hope to find some great artists that do work like what you have.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-11-28 05:47 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 09:37 am   Permalink

thanks a lot! glad its done, off to the next! thanks to jeff who let me put it on him!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 3:04 pm   Permalink

its got a lot of flashburn, so once its healed i can get a better pic!!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 11:41 pm   Permalink

That's a real work of art... Great colors too.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 01:37 am   Permalink

thanks sam! i really appreciate it!

Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 04:31 am   Permalink

Nice work. Love the hibiscus too.

Nice use of colours.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 06:00 am   Permalink

The colorwork in the background really pulled the whole thing together nicely. I fink I'm gonna need some work done very soon.
Finking sweet!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 09:30 am   Permalink

from one finknik to another, ill fink about it.... ok lets do it! like now'sville

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 10:21 am   Permalink

actually after looking at this for a few, i think i should fatten up the linework on the tikis maybe??? hmmmm, maybe its not done arrrrrgh!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-06 5:03 pm   Permalink

"OMG...that is just absolutely beautiful. The colors are phenomenal and so is the shadowing. Gotta be the best tiki tattoo I have ever seen. The Tattoo convention in Santa Rosa is called Tattoos and Blues. I booked a suite for me and some friends and hope to find some great artists that do work like what you have."

well, i work in san diego at avalon tattoo2 soooo, if you really want work like this. lemme know! or just check out my site.http://www.davewarshaw.com plus it will be a lot cheaper than a convention!!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-12-06 17:04 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation