FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Join Me @ DISNEYLAND this week 19th -25th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Join Me @ DISNEYLAND this week 19th -25th
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 12:29 pm   Permalink

I'm going to Disneyland 1 day maybe 2 days this week, catch a look at Christmas at the park & do some shopping, lunch, dinner whatever. Looking for AP's (passholders or any) that want to go. The park is open 8:00am till 12:00am all this week. So, lets go, make some plans!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 1:45 pm   Permalink

Oh man, we are envious. Wish we could make it down...sounds like a great time. We love Disneyland during the holidays. Have fun!

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2007-11-18 13:47 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 7:02 pm   Permalink

I was planning on doing my monthly DL trip on Sunday the 25th.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 11:09 pm   Permalink

If I still had a AP I'd meet ya there,
but i'm not paying no stiking 50 plus bucks to go there.

sorry, living in A-town you can get burnt out on the Happiest place on Earth.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-18 11:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-18 23:09, bigtikidude wrote:
If I still had a AP I'd meet ya there,
but i'm not paying no stiking 50 plus bucks to go there.

sorry, living in A-town you can get burnt out on the Happiest place on Earth.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

LOL.. all these years & i'm still not burnt out.... if even to people watch

p.s. LOL 50 bucks!!! when was the last time you went, like 12 years ago

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 09:02 am   Permalink

Disneyland on a four-day weekend? Man, you are a glutton for punishment. Good luck!

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 10:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-19 09:02, arriano wrote:
Disneyland on a four-day weekend? Man, you are a glutton for punishment. Good luck!

If I only went once a year I would agree with you, in which case I go on Tues. or wend. but when you go 2-6 times a month, not a big deal for AP'er and I have all 7 days

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 12:21 am   Permalink

I agree having an AP makes for a very carefree trip to DL. There's no pressure to hit all the rides.
As long as I hit the Enchanted Tiki Room, I'm a happy girl.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-20 07:05 am   Permalink

Speaking of Disneyland. If anyone here is an LAFD/LACFD Fire Dept employee or if their Fire Dept company fought in the recent fires here in Cali, they get a free 3 day park hopper into Disneyland till Feb by just showing their I.D. They can also purchase the 3 day park hoppers for family and friends at $56 a piece.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/specialOffers/detail?name=WildfireHeroesSaluteSpecialOfferPage&CMP=OTC-VanURLHero&bhcp=1

Knotts is offering free admission into their park by just showing your I.D. and you can have a guest free as well. You can purchase up to 6 guest tickets as well for only $12.95 a piece. I just went there this saturday. How nice was that not having to spend $100 to get two people into Knotts!! Dinnylan is next week! =))
http://www.knotts.com/special_events/07firepol.htm

Hiphipahula BTW...better check the annual passholders calendar. All of the passholders will be blocked out the 22-24th unless you've got a CA Select AP and then you'll be blocked the 25th from going as well.
https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/index?name=AnnualPassholderGatewayPage&appRedirect=http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/landing?name=AnnualPassholderLandingPage

[ This Message was edited by: GiantRobotTiki 2007-11-20 07:14 ]

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 12:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-20 07:05, GiantRobotTiki wrote:
Speaking of Disneyland. If anyone here is an LAFD/LACFD Fire Dept employee or if their Fire Dept company fought in the recent fires here in Cali, they get a free 3 day park hopper into Disneyland till Feb by just showing their I.D. They can also purchase the 3 day park hoppers for family and friends at $56 a piece.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/specialOffers/detail?name=WildfireHeroesSaluteSpecialOfferPage&CMP=OTC-VanURLHero&bhcp=1

Knotts is offering free admission into their park by just showing your I.D. and you can have a guest free as well. You can purchase up to 6 guest tickets as well for only $12.95 a piece. I just went there this saturday. How nice was that not having to spend $100 to get two people into Knotts!! Dinnylan is next week! =))

Hiphipahula BTW...better check the annual passholders calendar. All of the passholders will be blocked out the 22-24th unless you've got a CA Select AP and then you'll be blocked the 25th from going as well.
https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/index?name=AnnualPassholderGatewayPage&appRedirect=http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/landing?name=AnnualPassholderLandingPage

Mahalo for the info Giganticrobottikiduder that was all good info. except for you left out the part that says PREMIUM Annual Passholders Have NO BLOCKOUT DATES.

Shit, all I wanted to do was go to Disneyland for a frickin' day & all this negativity, what's it to you. Then don't go people egnore the post gesh...LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bunch of whiners....

Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 1:03 pm   Permalink

Get your purse Kate were going to Disneyland Sunday!

Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 1:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-20 13:03, Hiphipahula wrote:
Get your purse Kate were going to Disneyland Sunday!

Yeah!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 4:00 pm   Permalink

So who's going? I was thinking of taking my son sometime in Dec.

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-20 4:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-20 07:05, GiantRobotTiki wrote:

Maybe there's a special day at Disneyland for mechanics?
Correction: ALL of the passholders are NOT blocked out! Premium Passholders have NO BLOCKED DAYS!!!
Check your info before you post GRT! Don't be so quick to post!

WooooooHoooooOooooooooo!

HIpHipHula- We'd join you if we were in the country!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-21 5:29 pm   Permalink

LOL WooHoo & Soccer... when you get back to the U.S. we shall all make a trip.

SUNDAY Tiki-Kate & I will be going to Disneyland!! if anyone would like to join us.

I went last night for the fireworks & a quick dinner & it snowed on main street U.S.A. !!! it was so beautiful!!!! and Sleeping Beauty's Castle was NEVER more pretty with the snow. My Lord, what a sight!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation