FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 3 KINGS Closing Reception Photos! What a Blast! page 18!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
3 KINGS Closing Reception Photos! What a Blast! page 18!
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 5:40 pm   Permalink

I know there's a big thing going on during the day down South,but come on up in the evening and enjoy the artwork of Clysdalle,Big Toe and Little lost Tiki!
(or Dave Louzeau,Tom Laura,and Ken Ruzic)
Lots of Surprises in store for that evening!
We'll get some teaser pics and other goodies posted soon!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2008-01-06 21:14 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 7:02 pm   Permalink

Excellent should be able to swing by that on the way home from the SD event.

can't wait to see it.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 7:42 pm   Permalink

Snarky comment removed.

I'll be there.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-11-25 19:45 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 8:04 pm   Permalink

Damn I really like Snarky comments.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-11-21 14:03 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 9:32 pm   Permalink

I'm going to try and make this.......maybe I can hitch a ride up with someone so I don't have to drive my gas guzzling truck up there.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 10:22 pm   Permalink

Yeah another art show thread to bastardize. I will work on my naked sketches of you guys later this week.
I don't know Mr Big Toe so I hope he does not take offence to my photoshoppin' shenanigans.

Dang in retrospect I should of put Little Lost Larry instead of Larry Ruzic. Damn I need to get my creative license renewed

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio 2007-11-25 22:43 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 10:44 pm   Permalink

All right Ken !!!

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 11:09 pm   Permalink

I read the invitation via some other space. As I said to bigtoe, I would love to see it, but it is a bit too far for me (+ the money+the time). I d love to see some ongoing pics, when it has started.

Quote:

View Profile of tok-tok Send a personal message to tok-tok      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-25 17:40, little lost tiki wrote:
I know there's a big thing going on during the day down South, but come on up in the evening and enjoy the artwork of Clysdalle,BigToe and Little lost Tiki!

The event down south will wrap up at sunset(4:30), leaving more than enough time for the short trip up north.
Is it too late to hire a charter bus with a keg and band to haul us from one event to the other?

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 11:08 am   Permalink

BUZZY-you're a friggin Genius!
That's a Great Idea!
Give that Man free HealthCare for Life!
If you get there early there's the Little Knight serving drinks next door and.....
1/2 a block up the street is La Cave which has dinner and drinks and sometimes the Lounge-Crooning Legend that is Phil Shane plays there! C'mon up! All are Welcome!
Just for the Holidays,all 3 of us have been creating smaller/less expensive pieces
so you can take a piece of the show home for yourself or that Special Someone on your gift list!
We'll also have prints/Coloring Books/drawings/pendants and other goodies for YOU!
Here's some Art i'll be having there....NEVER BEFORE SHOWN PUBLICLY!!!!

So make it a TWO-FER on the 15th and attend both events!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 11:35 am   Permalink

Hey, San Diego folk!! Let's pool our resources and caravan up to ruin Clydes art show with naked flatulence and penis tricks!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 1:20 pm   Permalink

holy sh**! Now I have to come to see this. ....mmmaybbee

[ This Message was edited by: tok-tok 2007-11-26 13:23 ]

View Profile of tok-tok Send a personal message to tok-tok      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 1:30 pm   Permalink

"...naked flatulence and penis tricks!!"

ah, just like being back at home with the family....

ok, here are a few things that will be in the show...more to follow!

My art and goodies...
http://www.davidlozeau.com

[ This Message was edited by: Clysdalle 2007-11-26 13:33 ]

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 1:45 pm   Permalink

Oh my God! An art show thread where the artists actually let you see what they will have in the show. Plus, since these things always look cooler when you see them in person, I think this is going to be an absolutely amazing show. I can't even begin to imagine what to do other than show up and shop.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 2:22 pm   Permalink

Dont tell me. Damn distance.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation