FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 3 KINGS Closing Reception Photos! What a Blast! page 18!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 )
3 KINGS Closing Reception Photos! What a Blast! page 18!
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 8:40 pm   Permalink

Uhhhh whoa, LLT - Thanks for the great words about the Hip Hip Bird here on the 3 Kings thread! You cats up north RAWK the hardest!!

36 paintings - WOW! Dude, I might have to go back to 2D.

That's so cool seeing Kate's smiley face Kelly, your a winner lady!

Only thing, I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to the great Bob Marley again without thinking about camel toe.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-08 12:10 am   Permalink

OMG! Funny, really ick! HAHHA.... Did you invent this Babalu?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 1:02 pm   Permalink

Hey Kids,

Just wanted to drop y'all a quick line and offer a sincere thank you very much for all the support. It was killler that you guys came out in the cold and rain to check out our little show!

Mahalo and Alohas, Tom

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-13 03:20 am   Permalink

Hope to see you dudes real soon somewhere, paintin' & sellin'

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-13 08:59 am   Permalink

A special thanks one last time to everyone who came out and spent some time with us. It really was a great time and I look forward to more shows in the future!! Of course an extra special thanks to everyone who took a little part of the "Three Kings" show home with them! Thanks everyone for your support!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation