FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Guess the mug Giveaway PART V!
Guess the mug Giveaway PART V!
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 10:08 am   Permalink

Figured I'd do one more before the Holidays, so someone's gonna get an early Christmas present!.

Here's the deal: If you already have this mug, don't play. Though this one has a barely noticeable hairline crack, it's going to make a great addition to someone's collection. Check out the picture below, the first person to name the mug wins it! Don't PM me, post your guess here. I'll pay postage, so all you have to do is guess correctly. If you're overseas you aint gettin' it unless you pay for the postage (usually around $25USD). I'll let you know if you are the winner by posting in this thread. Post a picture of the mug with your guess if you can......

GOOD LUCK!

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 7:37 pm   Permalink

Bueller, bueller...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 8:19 pm   Permalink

Hollowed Wings? Just a guess!

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 08:24 am   Permalink

Fred Roberts Tiki Mug?

[ This Message was edited by: Capt'n Skully 2007-11-29 08:29 ]

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 09:53 am   Permalink

Looks like a winner

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 2:55 pm   Permalink

Capt'n Skully is the winner! Congrats! PM your address and I'll get it shipped out asap....

Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 10:04 pm   Permalink

Nice!! Thanks Tiki Matt!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation