FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island New Year's Eve 2007!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Forbidden Island New Year's Eve 2007!
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 12:12 pm   Permalink

tikicleen wrote:

i only seem to have this montage of the polyester clip-on tie that made the rounds.

That fine tie brought untold sophistication and sartorial splendor to the evening. Just look at the touch of class it adds to that motley bunch of assorted rummies, barkeeps, and hipsters. That bow tie has seen the world, been worn among kings and potentates, it even brushed the rosy cheek of a Gabor cousin.

the lesson i learned is that i really shouldn't be allowed to take pictures while drinking.

Really? I learned a lot that night, too. One, don't drink from the chocolate river! Second, too much cinnamon is a bad thing. Third, everyone gets one free touch of the pants, after that, they pay to play.

I've got a golden ticket!
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 3:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-01 10:47, Ojaitimo wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-13 23:53, midnite_tiki wrote:

Praise the Lord, after party? My liver just booked an after hangover. I'm about eight months in arrears to Betty Ford and that's the good news. The bad news? I just got a new sponsor:

Whichever of the twelve I am stuck on, this is probably a step backward.

Quicksand!

Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!! Betty Ford is so boring, an intervention will spice things up alittle around here.
Let me know when your coming to the Springs and I will be free to roll with ya all.

Great pictures from the party!!! I want to party with you folk's

Keep that elbow at a 45, and keep yourself alive,DIG?

le midnite
(End Quote)
Scottish Clown Doctor's so 2006?
Let's say you meet Andy or Fiona like Haole got to at Forbidden Island that night. (Fiona not Andy)

"Mat Tai, would you be my counselor?" I suppose you'll say something like "Sorry kid, that's so 2006 ville". Where is your heart?

So here is a way you could make a difference.
Wildsville man is a new active member here on TC that is accused of being a troll.
He is a self described Drinking Coach and Barcardi front man judging from his recipes, Barcardi this, Bacardi that.
I asked him to please refer to Barcardi as B rum here on TC.
He really needs a sponsor before he pisses off more people and I thought of you.
We can all do a final group intervention like that A&E show at Bali Hijinks in Palm Springs this spring.
Or not.

Quote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-28 10:16, Wildsville man wrote:
I hope you like ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it real,keep it simple,Keep it real simple!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

Quote:

On 2007-12-31 11:51, Unga Bunga wrote:
Sorry Wildman,
The jig is up.

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga 2007-12-31 19:52 ]

On 2007-12-27 17:26, BastardoSaffrin wrote:
Please, someone stop this. Please.

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2008-01-01 10:55 ]

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-08 1:52 pm   Permalink

What I'd really like to know is, where did you guys get the cool fez's?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-08 3:34 pm   Permalink

EBay is the way!!!!!!!!!DIG?

But the Voodoo stick of Truth can only be given to you by the Coonta Clan of the Islands, and only by the High Priest ChiCaaCaa !!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-08 3:53 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have any more pics from the actual event? The other nonsense needs to go to another forum.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation