FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off...
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 4:14 pm   Permalink

Hey Gang,

I know we have the Ooga-Mooga trade section, but I thought this would be fun to do.

How many folks would be interested in a trade-off? One mug for one mug? Kind of a secret Santa for Tiki Central. I would be happy to chair the project. It's easy. All those interested, just say OK in the thread. I'll then pull names and make matches.

Let's have a cut off date of December 16th and the mugs need to be in the mail by the 18th. That why we all should have them by Christmas.

If you have more than one mug you want to trade, that's fine, just put your name in again. I think this can be fun, we all have duplicate mugs. All those interested, just say "I"! LOL

Happy Holidays and let the trading begin..

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 4:56 pm   Permalink

Aye!

Tikisgrl!

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-30 5:12 pm   Permalink

In!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 5:16 pm   Permalink

Eye!

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 5:26 pm   Permalink

In for one, so far

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 5:34 pm   Permalink

Oi!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-30 5:44 pm   Permalink

....I......im in

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-01 08:43 am   Permalink

I

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-02 04:31 am   Permalink

aye - yi - yi - eye!

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-02 10:34 am   Permalink

I

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-02 1:53 pm   Permalink

I'm in...

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-02 1:53 pm   Permalink

Me too.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-03 08:43 am   Permalink

Looks like this is going to turn out fun. Somebody asked me to tell everyone to make sure the mugs are in good shape, no chips or cracks. We're all friends and collectors, we know what a good mug looks like.

If we have a uneven amount of traders at the end, I will make it even. I have a couple of nice doubles. I"m planning on putting a local twist into my package. Maybe a post card, or something else.

Just want to have fun..

Cheers!

Rick

Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-04 12:50 pm   Permalink

Count me in too.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-04 12:53 pm   Permalink

i'M IN

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation