FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Holiday Tiki Mug Trade-Off...
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 11:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-15 16:01, smgleason47 wrote:
SoccerTiki - you can keep your gifter TikiMatt cause HipHipaHula was VERY generous with 2 great additions to my collection.

That's kinda fucked up.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-16 3:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-16 11:22, Tiki Matt wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-15 16:01, smgleason47 wrote:
SoccerTiki - you can keep your gifter TikiMatt cause HipHipaHula was VERY generous with 2 great additions to my collection.

That's kinda fucked up.

Hi Matt, I think he was just kiddin' round, makin' me feel good I'm positive. I do have your A/P Po' btw, & it's awesome! and you Rock!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-16 4:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-09 18:42, teaKEY wrote:
Hip, the way I take it is that who you have is different from who has you. That way its a secret.?

Bogie will be the only one to know

1has2 2has4 4has3 3has1, something like that.

btw? wtf were you talking about, I wasn't confused... are you?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-16 4:46 pm   Permalink

VeRy CoOl! UnkleJohn sent me a nice Trader Dick's mug & I didn't have one so it was a Great choice! he also sent some nice "Goodies" that will come in handy for my new bar I'm building this year. Have a CoOl YuLe aLL!! Thank You, that was fun!

smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 6:30 pm   Permalink

Easy Tiki Matt - Remember this is a holiday trade-off. Didn't mean to offend, just fooling around.

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 3:08 pm   Permalink

Yowza,

Went to the PO Box before a long day of Christmas shopping, so I had to wait until a few minutes ago to open my package. Well worth the wait...here is what I got...

Nice letter with a cool message and graphics.

Two "Pyscho Tikis Are Go" show handbills (hey, Psycho Tiki anything is killer by me)!

Four cool blue Hukilau swizzle sticks!

And for the piece de resistance; this amazing Psuedopots Poison Bowl. I have never seen one of these before and it is excellent. Great detail!

In case anyone was wondering, the poison bowl will be in good company!

Sorry to my buddy Kevin, but this beats the copy of the x-ray of the vibrator stuck in the dude's pooper you gave me on Friday, butt (pun intended) not even a close second.

Mahalo to you JoneSey and Mele Kalikimaka from Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and thanks to bogielocks for doing a fine job with this)!

[ This Message was edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-12-17 15:11 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-12-17 15:16 ]

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 7:05 pm   Permalink

Evening Folks,

Two more packages in the mail and they are....

JenTiki
Caffeinated

There is one person who hasn't looked at the PM I sent about the trade. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week, I will take something from my collection and send it off. Until then, stay safe and Happy Holidays!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-17 9:05 pm   Permalink

Once again...late to the party...HEY...this looks like a blast!!! Will join in next year. Way to go Bogie!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 05:17 am   Permalink

Hey! What's what's with everyone opening their presents before Christmas? Yeah, I do too... at least any that come in the mail. (And, of course, this is a holiday trade; I know not everyone is celebrating Christmas.)

Enough preliminaries... Trader Tom did me right! Thanks buddy! The Tommy Bahama mug is gorgeous, the Tiki Boy is very special, the Kahiki swizzle and Oceanic Arts coaster are simply in excess! (I didn't have any of these!)

Warm and loving vibrations to you and yours, may your kindness be returned to you a hundred fold!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 3:23 pm   Permalink

Greetings all,

The last of the two mugs were shipped out today. I hope everybody had a great time doing this secret mug trade off. I had fun putting it together. I've even thought of putting another one together as a "Spring Clean Out the Closet Trade Off", maybe in May, if anyone is interested.

So, ClosetTiki and Unkle John, your mugs are in the mail.

Keep the pictures coming! Everything looks great!

Happy Holidays!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 3:45 pm   Permalink

Shoot, with all these great trades I'm glad I didn't join because I would feel guilty pawning off one my many Tiki Lelani mugs and probably getting a severed head mug.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caffeinated
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-18 4:22 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear all the Tikis are off on their way to their new homes. I hope the package I sent has arrived safe & sound or does so shortly!

View Profile of caffeinated Send a personal message to caffeinated      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 4:22 pm   Permalink

Got my package yesterday from Bogielocks and it was filled with all kinds of goodie! A christmas card autographed by Bogielocks, a digital clock, a mini screwdriver set, 2 drink umbrellas, a lei, a Tiki Mag sticker, 2 Don the Beachcomber paper coasters(?), a whalers rum shot glass and a Fisherman's Warf Mermaid Mug! Whew! Thanks Rick.....been too damn busy packin' up orders to post pics....will try soon.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-18 6:39 pm   Permalink

Bongo, I'm glad you enjoyed the mugs!

This whole exchange has been a lot of fun. Thanks, Bogielocks!!! I think the idea of a May event sounds good too...if everyone else is up for it. Maybe for Cinco de Mayo?

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 6:53 pm   Permalink

May would be great... gives me time to find more random extras! Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation