FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts my backyard tiki lounge... finally got pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
my backyard tiki lounge... finally got pics
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 08:44 am   Permalink

BigBro's Dream Bar!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-18 09:29 am   Permalink

Welcome to TC. You have done a very nice job, it looks very party friendly. Very resourceful on the TV/headboard option. That firepit table is awesome and so is your parrot. Keep up the great work!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 2:53 pm   Permalink

That has come along nicely and it looks local meaning authentic.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
visualdreams

Posted: 2008-02-18 7:12 pm   Permalink

Forgot to post the picture of my RASTA looking table. That Christmas Catus makes it look like he has Dreds

View Profile of visualdreams Send a personal message to visualdreams      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-19 12:45 pm   Permalink

I like the shutter over the bar and the rustic look of the metal siding.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
visualdreams

Posted: 2008-03-15 1:20 pm   Permalink

Here are some latest pics of more work that I have done to my Backyard Tiki

here are some of the surfboards i made from some old wood
this was a night shot that did not turn out so well
this was a night shot of my masks they are up-lighted with solar spot lights. looks awesome at night
these were some plain Tiki candle holders. I took apart a solar light and added them to the masks so they light up at night
Well I am almost finished. I do not think I will add too many more things. I do not want it to start to look all cluttered-up. Thanks for looking

View Profile of visualdreams Send a personal message to visualdreams      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-15 2:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-15 13:20, visualdreams wrote:
Well I am almost finished. I do not think I will add too many more things. I do not want it to start to look all cluttered-up. Thanks for looking

LOL!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
visualdreams

Posted: 2008-08-16 08:07 am   Permalink

I added an extension to the Lil Bridge Made a Bench from one of Surfboards I made Added a few Palm Trees to the mural A couple of new surfboards I made

seafoamer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-16 09:08 am   Permalink

WOW, Great work!
Looks like a cool chill spot & awesome place to host a party.
Thanx for sharin'!

View Profile of seafoamer Send a personal message to seafoamer  Email seafoamer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-17 09:25 am   Permalink

Welcome! I love the amusement park style that the first couple of pics really show - that commercial kind of look draws me in. Helluva job.

www.robbhamel.com

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-17 3:47 pm   Permalink

looks great realy dig the boards .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation