FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Tikiyaki Orchestra on Hawaiian Airlines in-flight radio.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tikiyaki Orchestra on Hawaiian Airlines in-flight radio.
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-17 7:06 pm   Permalink

Very kewl indeed. Listening to the in-plane radio station on Hawaiian airlines is what lead me to this board. On my last trip to Kauai, a couple of years ago I found out the music I loved was the "Exotica" genre and it has been uphill ever since then. Just think...your music might influence a whole new group of wanna-be tiki fans trying to find their way to Exotica. Way to go!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-17 7:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-17 17:42, professahhummingflowah wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-08 11:27, Chongolio wrote:
RAD! Your tunes so deserve the exposure Jim. That is almost like getting "The Great Gig In The Sky"

Yeah, except you don't have to die first. I'd much prefer being on Hawaiian for the time being! Jim, how do you know Lloyd?

Funny thing is...I don't...he just emailed me on MySpace and told me he was including it in his program. It was a very pleasant surprise.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-18 12:58 am   Permalink

How did I miss this post, that is so great! yay

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
koopkooper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 3:52 pm   Permalink

Great stuff !!! Get that cool music out there baby!!

View Profile of koopkooper Send a personal message to koopkooper  Email koopkooper Goto the website of koopkooper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation