FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kowloon Holiday Get Together..
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Kowloon Holiday Get Together..
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 3:11 pm   Permalink

Greetings fellow New Englanders...

With fellow TC'er Ravenne coming home from the West Coast, TikiGirl and myself wanted to setup a get together.

We're going to meet up on Saturday, December 22nd at 3pm. If anyone else wants to join us, the more the merrier. Hope to see you there..

Cheers!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 3:16 pm   Permalink

I'll be there... I'm looking forward to meeting Ravenne and also seeing Kowloon again! Winter doldrums have got me down for sure! This will be a nice pick-me up from all this cold and snow!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 3:30 pm   Permalink

wee! I finally get to meet you two!

I never realized how many tiki folk were in the east coast...until I went to the west coast, funny how that works!

I can't wait!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 4:09 pm   Permalink

i might be into it.
that date might even be good for killing another bird with this stone.
hmmm.

..sb

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 6:31 pm   Permalink

I should be able to make it. I know that I'll try like hell!

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 7:52 pm   Permalink

Darn - I could use a Kowloon trip. Especially with all of the Holiday madness! I can't make that Saturday and probably will be booked until January. Hope you all have an awesome time!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 05:43 am   Permalink

Nicole and I will be at her family party in New Hampshire that day (ugh), so 3pm may be to early for us to get to Saugus - anything happening later on, paricularly New Hamsha or north shore-ish? Actually, we will be around MA until Dec 26 if anything else is cookin' too.

Joe

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 06:28 am   Permalink

cant do the 22nd unfortunately.

Have fun & dont forget to hit the Bali Hai right up the road. Pre-dinner cocktails there are a must of any trip to Saugus.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 06:54 am   Permalink

I'm trying to convince RevThumper and Kristiki that we need to do this, since we'll be at their place in NH on that day...

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 07:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-10 06:54, velveteenlounge wrote:
I'm trying to convince RevThumper and Kristiki that we need to do this, since we'll be at their place in NH on that day...

I see there are more folks taking part in the great christmas migration from the tri-state region to new england.

Let's talk at Ray's or D&G's to see if there's any possibility we can all be in the same place at the same time that weekend.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 07:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-10 07:33, leisure master wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-10 06:54, velveteenlounge wrote:

I see there are more folks taking part in the great christmas migration from the tri-state region to new england.

Let's talk at Ray's or D&G's to see if there's any possibility we can all be in the same place at the same time that weekend.

Definitely!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 08:09 am   Permalink

Lets do somethin!! Lets do somethin fun! Kowloon Christmas Kitsch sounds fun to me!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 11:35 am   Permalink

6 more days till the get together!

I can't wait to see you guys!

Yay!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 2:10 pm   Permalink

OH! 3 PM huh?

I think I'll be able to stay for a couple of hours anyway!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 2:17 pm   Permalink

The more the merrier! & the countdown is started for new mugs... I spied a new rum barrel type mug on Ooga Mooga!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation