FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kowloon Holiday Get Together..
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Kowloon Holiday Get Together..
LavaCakes

Posted: 2007-12-17 07:53 am   Permalink

My husband and I are visiting New England all the way from Edmonton, Canada. We would LOVE to meet with more TCers! We'll have to see if the family has anything we can't bail out of planned for that day...

View Profile of LavaCakes Send a personal message to LavaCakes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 4:53 pm   Permalink

The Countdown continues... Just in case we need to find each other will anyone have on a Hawaiian shirt? Seriously, everyone is welcome. We will figure out how to find everyone so that no one gets missed!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 02:56 am   Permalink

Bump... Anyone? Come on all this snow... you know that you need to have a tropical experience & there are plenty of places to shop near by so you can pretend to complete your Christmas shopping. Don't forget Kowloon is located near Kappy's Liquor store!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 03:36 am   Permalink

I'm planning on being there.

Why don't we all meet at the mug display case, directly to the right when you come in the front door?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 6:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 03:36, Scottes wrote:
I'm planning on being there.

Why don't we all meet at the mug display case, directly to the right when you come in the front door?

Mug case at 3 sound easy enough... see ya there...

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 01:03 am   Permalink

meet at the mug case at 3pm???

Okies...I'll be the weird gal wearing a cat hat....!

can't wait to see ya guys!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 05:38 am   Permalink

For visual reference... the mug case!

Note it's full of mugs!

On the right as you walk through the doors!

See ya there who ever you may be... If you are running late look for I don't know a strange crew of Tiki Lovers?

Beth

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 11:25 pm   Permalink

Great to meet you today Ravenne!

And Beth, your generosity is beyond explanation. Thanks so much!

Dinner was great today, and well worth freezing my toes off in my van!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 12:07 am   Permalink

I finally met Bethy face to face yaaaay!

And It was great meetin you too, Carl!

You guys were sweet! And thanks for dinner Beth AND the mug liberation!
That was so awesomesweetkoolrawkinamazin' of you!!!!! !!!

I love'em!

I wish i would be out here longer so I can catch all the NE tiki events!

Someday! When I have a billion dollars I'll fly back and forth.

someday....

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 06:10 am   Permalink

Unbelievable... I coulda sworn the meet was on Sunday... I missed it out of sheer stupidity! Argh!! I am so PO'd right now.

ARGH!!

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 06:33 am   Permalink

So okay I'm not a good photographer my motto is point & click and let's see what happens. So here we go:

Kowloon with a little snow

I know you can't see the flames on the Flaming Ambrosia, too bad because this thing was burning so hot and long that a couple of the pieces of chicken turned to charcoal. Our waitress was extra generous and probably doused it with 2 times as much rum as was called for!

So this is Carl & Ravenne after a big meal, warm and full, it's all good.

And last but not least Ravenne with the complimentary Kowloon 2008 Calender with cute little cartoon's for the Chinese Years.

I got a nice lighter gun from Carl so I'm pretty excited, although I've been advised against brandishing it in public!

Sorry you missed us Scott you were certainly on the list for a mug liberation. I'd like to thank Carl & Ravenne for taking a few mugs off my hands and into new homes. Hopefully, there will be another event soon and I can send away a few more. Those darn mugs just keep following me home!

Great to meet you Ravenne & Carl, think electric socks!

Beth

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation