[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Orlando Tiki Events/Bar Meets
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Orlando Tiki Events/Bar Meets
new2tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-16 8:14 pm   Permalink

JT:

We'll be in if it fits with work....keep us posted.

Scott

View Profile of new2tiki Send a personal message to new2tiki  Email new2tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 1:39 pm   Permalink

My husband and I are up for whatever. We go to the Poly every few months for drinks and watching the fireworks on the beach.

We live by Universal (and he works there) so we go to Rick Cafe American @ Royal Pacific a lot.

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 4:35 pm   Permalink

Well folks, it looks like the only night that we can do a meet-up will be Wednesday, April 30, around 8:30 or 9:00. The powers-that-be have booked up most of our evenings with mandatory events (but one of those is a private concert by Cindi Lauper, so I'm not complaining). We really want to see the Polynesian Resort, so is the Tambu Lounge a good place to do a meet-up?

Please let me know if this will work for any of you.

Mahalo!
Jen

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 2:54 pm   Permalink

Yikes, week nights are no good for me, I'm afraid. Especially since Disney is about an hour away. We should see you at Ben's on Sunday though! Tell Cyndi I said "hi". We go WAAAaaaaayyy back. She was going to name the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Guns" and I told her "no, no, wait a sec..."

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-29 12:41 pm   Permalink

Okay gang, I've received a couple of PMs and will be seeing some of you at the Tambu Lounge tomorrow night around 8:30 or 9:00. I'll check PMs once more tonight, then will be on a plane most of tomorrow, so if you don't make up your mind until tomorrow, just show up. There are pics of me in many of the California Events threads, and it's likely that I'll be wearing a black & ivory Forbidden Island shirt, and I'll be with my handsome best friend, so I shouldn't be too hard to find. See ya tomorrow!
Jen

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation