FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I need help locating an artist who was at FI's Parking Lot Sale
I need help locating an artist who was at FI's Parking Lot Sale
Suzooms

Posted: 2007-12-11 06:44 am   Permalink

Does any one remember a local Alamedian artist who exhibited at Forbidden Island's last parking lot sale? She made these incredible objects with real bones (femurs etc.). Her booth was sort of across from Tiki Diablo (I think). Kind of in the middle of the lot. She also had dragons.

I should have purchased one of these "bones" then but my arms were full & my wallet empty! I need it before Xmas. Please let me know if you have any helpful hints on how to contact her.
THANKS

View Profile of Suzooms Send a personal message to Suzooms      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-15 11:39 pm   Permalink

It might be Draku Studios. We bought a ceramic femur, which is a rattle.
http://www.drakustudios.com

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suzooms

Posted: 2007-12-17 7:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks & you are absolutely correct! I actually ran into her at the Crucible's holiday sale this past weekend and bought my very own femur.

View Profile of Suzooms Send a personal message to Suzooms      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation