FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Collecting Tiki » » Mug of the Month?
Mug of the Month?
Chacha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-02-12 3:51 pm   Permalink

Sorry if this is an old question, but I'm just getting back into the swing of collecting again....

Do any tiki mug makers offer something like a "Mug of the Month Club?" I ask because it 1) would be a great gift idea and 2) am overwhelmed at the choices available for purchase. Truly, how does one begin when one likes it ALL? It would be fun and rather easy to just pay in advance (a la Fruit of the Month or Boxer of the Month club) and enjoy a parade of new mugs every month.
If anyone knows of such a thing, please let me know.

View Profile of Chacha Send a personal message to Chacha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BruceontheLoose
Deleted

Posted: 2014-04-17 10:39 am   Permalink

Yes there is a Mug of the Month Club. It's at http://www.mug-of-the-month-club.com They have subscriptions for Patriotic Coffee Mugs of all 50 states including a mug for Washington D.C. There are also Pop Art Coffee Mugs. They're great. Take a look.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - fixed link - 2014-04-17 11:23 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-17 10:46 am   Permalink

Can't tell if this is SPAM or if you're an idiot, (or both).

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-17 10:51 am   Permalink

Yes.

I've also thought this would be a great idea. One possible problem seems to be that there can be months between releases of new designs from places like Tiki Farm and Munktiki.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation