FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: now for the Chicks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Recipe: now for the Chicks
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 11:51 am   Permalink

Sorry Wildman,
The jig is up.

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga 2007-12-31 19:52 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 12:04 pm   Permalink

That video brings me back,DIG? I was like, negative -15 or something when that was rock'in the set's!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 2:00 pm   Permalink

Hey, that really sounds like you! Ya DIG?!?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 2:19 pm   Permalink

DIG!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a groove newyear you freaky's of tiki's!!!!!!Stay safe

SEE YA ON THE FLIP-SIDE OF 08!!

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 4:01 pm   Permalink

Happy New Years, Wildsville Man!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-31 7:32 pm   Permalink

Ok I'm caught up on this thread & I thought we lost ya Mai Tai lol.. all I have to say is... I would love to got to the "Caliente Tropics" and I think Myers tastes pretty good for the money but mostly... Happy New Year '08

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-31 10:56 pm   Permalink

I need a drink!!! All my monkeys wear fezes.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 11:16 pm   Permalink

Hey Daddio, miised you at the Tiki Ti on Friday, where were you? The Fez crew and Fedora's were there. Thought fer sure you would slide in and hit Safari Sam's after. Next time on the flip side. They don't have B rum at Tiki Ti though.
Make it a resolution. " I Wildsville, will not use B rum any longer. I now know better thanks to all my new peeps on TC." Dig?
Thanks for remembering Fiona and the Clown Doctor's too.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-01 10:41 am   Permalink

All I can say is, OUCH!!!!!! "My head hurts,my feet stink and I don't love Jesus"this morning!!!!!!!!!
I flung some drinks around last night with my sidekick McRory at the new years party for that
NBA star we talked about. This party was rock'in and roll'in and I was strut'en and stroll'en!!!
I enjoyed a libation or 6 myself to loosen up!!!!! I hope you TC's enjoyed yourselves and drank way to much to remember the cab ride home!!!!!!!!!

You may not hear from me for awhile as I will be checking into BETTY FORD for a Clifnotes version of the 12 steps...................Right now I'm in PAINSVILLE!!!!!!!

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2008-01-01 11:43 ]

bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 3:43 pm   Permalink

Wildsville seems to have all the right TOYs ...and yet...something ...SOMETHING is kinda ...OFF..maybe like...a REAL CONNECTION to tiki stuff other than..say... PRODUCT

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 4:23 pm   Permalink

Well Daddio? Is he right? Because if it is, I may have a solution for you.
You need a TC sponsor my friend before you end up like Tiki Bong. Trust me, you don't want that Daddio.
I can tell you this because I was heading there myself once until my sponsor Doc S. (last name withheld) gave me an intervention.
I would hate to see a kindred spirit (although misguided in the ways of rum) be deleted. Now this person I am thinking of could definately help but you have to be willing. If he can't be your sponsor, I will but I don't wear a fez. Sorry Daddio.
Happy New Year
Ojaitimo

BTW -do a search on Andy and the Scottish Clown Doctor's, you're gonna need a few hours though!

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 5:26 pm   Permalink

I broke out of Betty Ford during step 3 to wright you this message! I don't have a drinking problem,I think someone slipped something into my drinks!!!!!!!(like maybe Scott's Rum) Now I have the shakes and have to keep telling everyone my name. "Hello,my name is Wildsville,Dig?" and they say hello Wildsville!!

Someone please help me!!!! It wasn't me, It was the one armed man,DIG?

But don't worry, My stay here is giving me time to listen to my new X-Mas album!!!!!!!!

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-01-02 17:27 ]

The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 08:35 am   Permalink

Man, I was getting worried there, that we might be without Wildsville for a while. How'd Mrs. Fords ghost treat you?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 09:11 am   Permalink

The Ghost visits me every night when I'm sleeping. Or at least I wake up every morning with my grass skirt pulled up and my tighty whiteys down........Hey,why is the security guy winking at me? Well all
is well here at Bett'y house of fun. I've never met so many celebrity's in one place. There are more here then the party's my friend McRory and I sling at!!!!!!!!

So think of me every once and awhile and maybe send be a nail file in a cake,DIG!!!!!!!

I guess I have time to listen to this other EP I just received from a friend!

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-01-03 09:14 ]

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-09 5:34 pm   Permalink

Update for the TC Peep's!!!!!!!!!

I broke out just in time to make it to the M Modern museum show in Palm Springs. (pictures available on the California events page.)

I hope you were able to get the Shag Japanese Mug's available at shagmart this morning because they all ready SOLD OUT!!!!!!!

I have been mixing up a storm of cocktails at parties in Palm Springs for the Film Festival. ( I met John Travolta)

Most of all,all these parties have been giving me the opportunity to work with some great rum's......
Keep your eye's open for the new drink that I will be sling'in at Tiki Oasis!!!!!!

Smell ya later,DIG?

Photo from M Modern Show (Shag)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation