Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » new lease on life
new lease on life
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 3:03 pm   Permalink

My girlfriend recently gave me an ultimatum: Quit drinking or she’d leave me. It was a difficult decision, but I reluctantly decided to make a symbolic gesture that our love was true and gathered up all the rum in the house.

I first opened the bottle of Myers, poured myself a drink to toast my future sobriety, drank the rum and poured the rest down the sink. Then I opened the Cruzan, poured and drank a glass, then emptied the rest of the bottle into the sink. Next I opened the Bacardee and drank the bottle, and poured the glass down the sink. Thn I opend the bottle of Appletoon took a shot, drunk a sink and purred the bottle down the hatch.

Nexxxt me opened up thuh bootle of Hava Clubb gargled a shoot and placed thah bittle on my head. Hee hee hee. I drained the sink down th buttle and parred miself anudder drink. After gett in the sink, an testin the Run Rico and Floor de Canna, I counted the bottles and the sinks, and poored the toast down that ol drain. Finelly came the Prusserers an the Gooslings, whitch I scolded an drinked an toosted an pored myself a sink. Leenin up agenst theee fluur, I dranked a shoot of rim, cownted the ceeling tiles and powered myself down the sink.

Den I git on tha compooter an sined upp on eharmony.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 4:47 pm   Permalink

HAHA! Love it. I'm alomost theer. hickup

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 5:07 pm   Permalink

your twin was at my house last weekend.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 02:22 am   Permalink

Do you have a new girl friend yet?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 06:55 am   Permalink

Some doctor on the telly this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see the things I'd started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Bwandy, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a bo! x a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who gud I fel. Pelase sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 12:51 pm   Permalink

Comedy Gold!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jimzip
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-21 7:11 pm   Permalink

Hahah!

Amazing. Hope eharmony works out for you!

Jimzip

View Profile of Jimzip Send a personal message to Jimzip  Goto the website of Jimzip     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 3:06 pm   Permalink

classic

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation