FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Show off your Rattan!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
Show off your Rattan!
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-21 4:00 pm   Permalink

The latest additions...
Pair of 6 band Frankl chairs and a 2 tier corner table. Chair is marked Kane Kraft, Phillipines
They're in nice vintage condition. Chairs just need a scrub and oil and the table tops could use sanding and varnish.

Mai Tai anyone?
Aloha,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Royale 2009-04-21 16:00 ]

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-21 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-21 16:00, Tiki Royale wrote:
The latest additions...
Pair of 6 band Frankl chairs and a 2 tier corner table. Chair is marked Kane Kraft, Phillipines
They're in nice vintage condition. Chairs just need a scrub and oil and the table tops could use sanding and varnish.

Mai Tai anyone?
Aloha,

Did you just get these off Craigslist? I posted the ad over in the Marketplace because I thought it was such a great deal.

I am pretty sure these are them and I am so happy a TCer got em! They look fabulous and if I only had the room I would of loved to own em. They look great in that little nook.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-21 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-21 16:00, Tiki Royale wrote:
The latest additions...

Mai Tai anyone?
Aloha,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Royale 2009-04-21 16:00 ]

What kid of plants are those outside the window....they look familiar...

KK

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-21 9:54 pm   Permalink

Yep Leleliz,
Thems is the ones... Love the Craigslist! I can't wait to clean them up a bit and get some covers on them, but for now the white covers aren't bad and the cushions are in perfect shape. Very comfy.

KK, what you're seeing through the window is the top of a Pittosporum tree. Plant on the table is Anthurium.
Aloha,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Royale 2009-04-21 21:56 ]

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-22 10:43 am   Permalink

Tiki Royale- My hats off to you .Thats dedication -if you drove all the way to
Santa Cruz to pick these up.Good looking set.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-22 1:09 pm   Permalink

Thanks Bill,
Fortunately, Santa Cruz is only an hour away and it was a beautiful day for a drive along the coast. Only problem was that I didn't have room for my board.
You have some amazing pieces yourself. Hopefully I'll be in the market for a matching couch sometime down the road.
Aloha,

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-22 7:09 pm   Permalink

Picked up this little table on Father's Day. $39.00 -35%, couldn't pass it up.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 9:34 pm   Permalink

Big Kahuna I have tha same table!
Ok now for my score of the day I just got an entire livingroom set for free!!! thank you freecycle Seattle

three piece sofa, two chairs, foot stool coffee table and two end tables. six band with caining seats and backs. no cushions but I dont care I can make cushions easy! it was stinkin FREE!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 9:51 pm   Permalink

THAT is the best rattan score ever! Awesome!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 10:24 pm   Permalink

WOW!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 11:02 pm   Permalink

Wild arms on that set Dawn.Those are not Frankl pretzel arms.
I have seen alot of vintage rattan in my day but nothing like this.
Great score .Make sure you find some cool vintage bark cloth worthy
of that set.Congrats on your score!

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-08 5:50 pm   Permalink

Picked up this awesome dining set in Vegas over the weekend. No markings on it that we can find so far. We love it in our 'still in progress' dining room. Has anyone seen one of these sets before? Any idea on the maker? It came with two leaves for the table. Right now we only have one of them in.

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-08 6:19 pm   Permalink

I saw that set. It really blew me away, but no chance of getting it back to Boston! Glad someone here grabbed it!

TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-08 6:27 pm   Permalink

It was a good thing we had a rental minivan with us, or we would have never been able to jump on it. It was just one of those crazy things that once we saw it, we knew we couldn't walk away from it. The lady that helped us gave us a nice discount as well, so that made the deal all the sweeter.

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-08 6:41 pm   Permalink

i found this in the trash today...i put it on my skateboard and pushed it about 4 blocks it's date 1970 on the bottom boards with a JC Penney's logo need a good cleaning and a little love and care should make a great display case its about 7 fy tall and 4 feet wide.. wonder how much it was back in the day?

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation