FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Collecting Tiki Ľ Ľ Show off your Rattan!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Show off your Rattan!
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-08 1:39 pm   Permalink

Javadrinker, I have a similar piece that my husband found in the alley behind the house and brought it back to life.

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2015-09-08 13:41 ]

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Javadrinker

Posted: 2015-09-10 06:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-09-08 13:39, hiltiki wrote:
Javadrinker, I have a similar piece that my husband found in the alley behind the house and brought it back to life.

Looks great! I love the print you chose for the cushions. Looking for more pieces here...lol.

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2015-09-08 13:41 ]

View Profile of Javadrinker Send a personal message to Javadrinker      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-25 11:42 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-26 1:37 pm   Permalink

Merry Christmas Hilda. All the objects in your pic are great on their own. Assembled together as they are-datís one awesome pic!
mahalo
Btw, could you post a pic of the table thats under the tree ounce you take the tree down please? Now Iíll really push it. Do you have the box that the tree was originally sold in?

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2015-12-26 13:42 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-27 10:18 am   Permalink

Here you go David.

swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-29 10:14 pm   Permalink

Found a pair of these chairs for an absolute steal a few weeks back and just recently had the cushions re-upholstered. Old on the left and the new fabric on the right. Would have cost me a fortune to use the same fabric on both sides of the cushions so i just went with a matching green for the undersides. There was enough left over however for three extra small cushions. Purchased from Spoonflower, the artist is Woody Miller.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-29 10:19 pm   Permalink

Nice choice of fabric Robbie.
Luv that table Hilda.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-30 12:08 am   Permalink

Last month, on Facebook, I posted some pictures of a five band sofa without cushions and table that I picked up in Northern California. I had the cushions done in a poplar fabric I selected from the garment district in downtown Los Angeles. One side has a red background and the flip side has the same pattern but a black background. I had planned to sell the coffee table but now I think I will keep it.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation