FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace New Munktiki/Ken Pleasant God of fortune mug pg 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
New Munktiki/Ken Pleasant God of fortune mug pg 4
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-02 12:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-02 12:34, tiki-lee wrote:
These sold out in minutes and they didn't go on sale at exactly 6pm. I sat online waiting for them on Munktiki's site for like 20 minutes and was cruising Ken's site for about 5 minutes max and when I checked back in the were all sold out. It ruined my whole Friday night! I had to drink twice as much to counter the effects. Cheers to the lucky ones that got one.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-lee 2008-02-02 12:35 ]

Their website shows them as still available. Before the "Buy Now" button was fully activated, clicking it showed no stock available - that's probably what you saw.

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-02 12:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

These sold out in minutes and they didn't go on sale at exactly 6pm. I sat online waiting for them on Munktiki's site for like 20 minutes and was cruising Ken's site for about 5 minutes max and when I checked back in the were all sold out. It ruined my whole Friday night! I had to drink twice as much to counter the effects. Cheers to the lucky ones that got one.

Too bad...I missed it too. What a great mug.

I'm taking bets for how quickly they end up on Ebay.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-02 1:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-02 12:48, LOL Tiki wrote:
Quote:

Their website shows them as still available. Before the "Buy Now" button was fully activated, clicking it showed no stock available - that's probably what you saw.

It does show them as still available but if you click on the "buy it now" button it will display "out of stock" just like it did last night. If they are still available go ahead and grab me one and I will pay you back. I joke. I joke.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-lee 2008-02-02 16:51 ]

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MNZombie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-02-02 4:29 pm   Permalink

Anyone heard and rumors as to what the limited/special edition is going to look like?

Oh and for the record, when I receive mine (for once I actually got one I was going after before it sold out) there is no way I will part with it. It's going right next to my copy of Tiki Modern!

View Profile of MNZombie Send a personal message to MNZombie  Email MNZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-02 4:40 pm   Permalink

Darn it! I was singing in a concert last night so I unfortunately missed out on this great opportunity.

If one of these mugs become available, I would like one please!

Ken, the mug looks fantastic! You & Munktiki did a great job. I'm so happy it sold out so quickly. Cheers to you guys!

P.S. I have your fire dancer & Heather's painting hung in the Huki Lounge, with a Woofmutt stylized moai between the two. They look fantastic!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-02 5:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all for the comments and who purchased or tried to purchase the mug. Sorry to those who did not get one. Thanks to Stuckie for doing the sale. Sounds like it was a bit crazy at times. I will have more details soon on the limited 25 mugs. It will be a package deal that includes a Mug and a 3ft Big Joe tiki like the one in the picture. Carved by myself. Thanks again hope you enjoy the mugs.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-02 6:41 pm   Permalink

I just went to the site and it seems like they're still available. I think they ran out of stock and you can pay and reserve one when they're ready?

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-05 04:53 am   Permalink

Majorly bummed.....I go away on vacation for a few weeks & miss this one that I REALLY wanted. Oh well, hopefully you'll make another

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 4:05 pm   Permalink

It's Here! And what a beaut it is, I'm going to be drinking pretty tonight, well done guys.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 11:45 pm   Permalink

Hey thanks for all the compliments. I finally finished all the carvings for the limited Big Joe munktiki/Ken Pleasant tiki mug green version #ed to 25 and the Big Joe 2ft 10" carving combo set #ed to 25. The combo set will go on sale at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time Friday May 9th at http://www.pleasanttiki.com at 6:00pm on Friday I will post pics and details for the set on the website and at that time will take orders by email at keigs@pleasanttiki.com I will reply to the emails after 6:00pm confirming your order and with payment details until they are sold. 1 set per person please. Price will be $299.00 that includes insured shipping for both items to lower 48 states I will ship world wide buyer pays actual shipping. Accepted payments will be money orders and paypal. Thanks again to all who bought the first series #ed to 75 and Miles at Munktiki for helping make this happen. Here are some pictures of the set.

[ This Message was edited by: keigs20 2008-05-08 12:16 ]

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 06:31 am   Permalink

HOT DAMN!!

That is one sweet looking combo. I predict these will literally fly out the window.

Nice one Keigs, great work.

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-08 07:56 am   Permalink

I need to buy all of them, so I can start my own Big Joe gang. We will terrorize the city by stealing all the rum and limes.
Great work, Ken!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 10:32 pm   Permalink

Wonderful work Ken! Love all the Big Joe's all waiting for their new homes.

Such a great combination at a great price. I love the fact that they are all created from organic materials and they came from the hands of two great artists.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-09 2:30 pm   Permalink

Great work.....I love the look of these Tiki's!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-09 6:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all for the comments and compliments. To all who bought one or tried to buy one thanks again. I hope you enjoy the set.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation