FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events M Modern in Palm Springs is having a Museum Show!!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
M Modern in Palm Springs is having a Museum Show!!!!
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 11:54 am   Permalink

If you like art and you like tiki this is the place to be!!!!!! Wildsville Man loves this stuff!!!!
This show will have the ever so smoking hot TARYN MANNING from the movie Hustle and Flow with a new artist showing his stuff. But at the same time and place you will see original art from SHAG,TIM BISKUP,
MILES THOMSON,LYNN NALOR,CHRIS RACARDDI and many,many more!!!!!!!!!These are pieces privately owned and
not often seen. So if you dig tiki and midcentury modern and TARYN MANNING (SO HOT) This id the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya on the flip-side

and tell Jay and MeShell that Wildsville sent Ya!!!!!!!!DIG?

Friday Jan 4th
7-9pm
2500 n Palm Canyon Dr
Ste B5
Palm Springs,Ca 92262

Check out some drink idea's onthe drink section of TC!!!!!

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-01-02 11:56 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 11:03 pm   Permalink

One of the pieces that will be in the show is "Palm Springs After Dark". I was able to sneak-peep it today at the gallery, and all I can say is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Try and stop by!!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-03 11:24 pm   Permalink

Wildsville?? Do you have a brother here on TC you remind me of another guy much like you? amazing!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 04:26 am   Permalink

No way Holmes,there is only one me!!!!!!DIG? But nothing go's better with a cocktail then looking at a great piece of art. I like my Art,I like my music,but I love my cocktail's!!!!!!!!That's what butters my bread.

keep loose and free my brother from another mother!!!!!!!!!!

TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 06:25 am   Permalink

'wildsville man' is a breath of fresh air in this sometimes stale and soggy T.C. !!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 06:36 am   Permalink

Thanks for the positive vibe thrown my way. It's good for the soul to know there is some other peep's out their like myself. I hope 08 is all you dream of , and that you keep that positive fishing pole flying...
It will catch you a whole lot of happiness!!!!!!!!

But now I'm out of here like a thief in the night!!!!!!!!!

See ya at the show,DIG?

P.S. Great music to listen to when your getting your freaki tiki on!!!!!!!!

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 06:53 am   Permalink

I just talked to Jay (owned of M MODERN) and he told me he would give a free drink to anyone who tells him that "WILDSVILLE HAS SENT ME"!!!!! So don't ever say I didn't get you anything!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

ART,WILDSVILLE MAN,PALM SPRINGS,AND A FREE DRINK? ....Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not only the president,I'm a client!!!!!!!!!!

Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-04 09:48 am   Permalink

Sorry I can't make it - got a previous engagement. Sounds like some great art. Too bad - was looking forward to meeting you, Wildsville - you are a trip!

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 10:44 am   Permalink

If I can, I will take some pictures for you at the event!!!! Art,Manning,Me a deadly combo......

Just announced!!!!!!!!!!!Everlast Girl will be their too!!!!!!!!

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-01-04 10:45 ]

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 11:05 am   Permalink

Wildsville man, please stop using the word "Dig", I've been using that word for years. I own it. Maybe you could say "GID" instead. HA!
Also, Shag used me for the model of the head in the pool. I'm famous now.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2008-01-04 11:10 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 11:23 am   Permalink

NO,Shag Said "What a little Head" when he was standing next to you in the bathroom. or maybe he said "That freakish little head might not satisfy you girlfriend but it will make you famous" But
I want proof,send us a photo of your freakish little head!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I always thought that was WEBSTER,GID? That's DIG on the flip-side!!!!!!!!

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-04 06:25, TikiLaLe wrote:
'wildsville man' is a breath of fresh air in this sometimes stale and soggy T.C. !!!

What do you mean !!? This is what a typical Tiki Central gathering looks like:

"Stale and Soggy"? Preposterus! You will have to answer for this, young man!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 11:58 am   Permalink

Is that a young ART GARFUNKEL on the END? That cat was square back in the day. He has so much fourhead that it should be called a fivehead,DIG?

wildsville man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-01-04 12:01 ]

WooHooWahine

Posted: 2008-01-04 12:15 pm   Permalink

Will there be anything going on with the show tomorrow, 1/5? If so what time?

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 12:41 pm   Permalink

I think M Modern is open during the day only tomorrow!!!! But you will probably get more info on the their web sight. Have you been to the Shag Show at the Laguna Beach Museum? AWSOME,if you go stop at Pure Color gallery also, a bunch of Artist Proofs Too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation